Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Positioning and Growing Market Share Worldwide
The global Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Market is expected to grow at a moderate 4.4% CAGR during the forecast period. The non-invasive helicobacter pylori testing market is currently valued at US$ 650.50 Mn in 2023. The demand for helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing is expected to reach $1 billion by 2033.
The increasing prevalence of Helicobacter pylori bacterial infection, increased governmental awareness about infection for accurate diagnosis, and the launch of new products and approval of those products by the Food and Drug Administration are expected to drive the growth of the helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing market. Although there is potential for helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing demand, it is unlikely to materialise due to issues such as a low detection rate, the absence of any outward symptoms, and stringent regulatory constraints. Nonetheless, doctors have advised patients to seek treatment for H. Despite the lack of evidence linking COVID-19 and the virus, Pylori infections should be treated as soon as possible.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15823
North America has the largest market share for non-invasive Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) testing, while Asia-Pacific has the fastest growth. The North American helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing market is expected to expand throughout the forecast period, owing to rising rates of gastric cancer, duodenal ulcers, and gastric ulcers, as well as improvements in healthcare infrastructure.
Throughout the forecast period, the market for non-invasive H. pylori is expected to spread fastest in Asia Pacific. China, India, and Japan are just a few of the countries in the region where non-invasive helicobacter pylori testing is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years. As Asia and the Pacific’s population ages, so does the prevalence of Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) and gastric cancer cases, so does the market for non-invasive H. pylori testing. pylori is expected to spread. That is why there is so much room for growth in the region for helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing market players throughout the forecasted expansion period.
- The rise in non-invasive testing for Helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is expected to drive demand for H. pylori non-invasive tests. pylori diagnosis and a scarcity of endoscopic resources
- The demand for non-invasive helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) testing is increasing due to increased government awareness of infection and the need for accurate diagnosis, rising demand for point-of-care testing equipment, and the widespread availability of diagnostic tests.
- The demand for helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) non-invasive testing is expected to rise as a result of factors such as the increasing prevalence of H. pylori. pylori infection, the introduction of new products, and the Food and Drug Administration’s approval of these products
- The global ageing population and the rising number of people with stomach ulcers are expected to fuel the growth of the helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing market.
- The adoption of non-invasive testing for helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is expected to grow during the projected period due to rising technical developments and an increase in innovations.
- The demand for non-invasive tests to identify helicobacter pylori (H. pylori) is projected to face challenges such as a low detection rate, the fact that H. pylori infection often has no symptoms, and strict regulatory regulations.
The global helicobacter pylori non-invasive testing market comprises of the following players: Meridian Bioscience, Inc., DiaSorin S.p.A, Alere, Sekiusi Diagnostics and Biomerica, Inc. Besides these, a host of other players have a significant market presence as well. These are Biohit Oyj, Exalenz Bioscience Ltd., Aalto Bio Reagents Ltd., Certest Biotec S.L. and CorisBioconcept SPRL.
Meridian Bioscience, Inc. has received FDA approval to market its novel Curian and Curian HpSA assays in March 2020. The new analyzer and preliminary assay are critical components of their strategy to maintain market dominance in gastrointestinal disease testing.
Thermo Fischer Scientific, a world-renowned provider of clinical research services to the biopharma and biotech industries, announced in December 2021 that it is expected to acquire PPD, Inc. for US$17.4 billion.
Key Segments in the Helicobacter Pylori Non-Invasive Testing Market
By Non-invasive Test Type:
- Serology Test
- Stool Antigen Test
- Urea Breath Test
By Test Type:
- Laboratory-based Tests
- Point-of-Care Tests
- Diagnostic Labs
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs