Compression Garments and Stockings Market is projected to reach US$ 3.9 Billion by 2029 – Comprehensive Research Report by FMI
Expanding at a CAGR of 4.9%, the global Compression Garments and Stockings Market is expected to increase from a valuation of US$ 2.8 Bn in 2022 to US$ 3.9 Bn by 2029.
Increasing demand for compression garments to avoid sports injuries is prominently driving sales of compression garments and stockings in the global market. Surpassing revenues worth US$ 2.8 Bn in 2022, global compression garments and stockings market is projected for a promising CAGR during the forecast period (2022 – 2029). Ascending prevalence of varicose veins will remain a significant contributor to the growth of compression garments and stockings market.
Request a report sample to gain comprehensive insights at https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3644
Manufacturers of compression garments and stockings would maintain their strategic focus on advancements in fabric technology and innovation in fabric materials to provide patients with increased comfort and efficiency.
Key Takeaways – Compression Garments and Stockings Market Study
- Growing adoption of compression garments for orthopaedic post-surgical pain management, has contributed to the significant market share of the segment by product type.
- Hospitals to remain as prominent distribution channel for compression garments and stockings for patients suffering from muscle pain, swelling and bone-related injuries.
- Online sales of compression garments and stocking are gathering momentum owing to favorable discounts and free shipping offered by various platforms.
- Growing preference for compression garments and stockings among geriatric population in Western Europe, contributed to the significant dominance of the region in compression garments and stockings market.
- Increasing number of sports injuries and wounds are expected to drive the compression garments and stockings market growth. Strict norms for the use of compression garments and stockings among armed forces personnel and athletes are anticipated to propel the market growth.
COMPRESSION GARMENTS AND STOCKINGS MARKET TAXONOMY
The global compression garments and stockings market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Compression Garments
- Upper Compression Garments
- Lower Compression Garments
- Compression Stockings
- Anti-Embolism Compression Stockings
- Gradient Compression Stockings
- Varicose Vein
- Wound Care
- Other Indications
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Online Sales
- Other Healthcare Facilities
- North America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Latin America
For any Queries Related with the Report, Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3644
Scope of the Report
More about Compression Garments and Stockings Market Study
Future Market Insights brings the comprehensive research report on forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of segments from 2015 to 2029. The global compression garments and stockings market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provides compelling insights on compression garments and stockings market on the basis of product type (compression garments, compression stockings), application (varicose vein, wound care, burns, oncology, other indications) and distribution channel (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, clinics, online sales, other healthcare facilities) across seven major regions.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3644
Rising Awareness Holds Key to Unlock New Markets
The key manufacturers in the global compression garments and stockings market are keen to spread awareness about the benefits offered by compression garments and stockings. In May 2017, BSN Medical hosted panel discussions on chronic venous diseases and wound infection management at EWMA 2017. Medi GmbH & Co. KG spreads awareness through its alliance with German Society for Arthroscopy and Joint Surgery, Eurocom, German Association for Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, German Knee Society and other associations.
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Domain
Europe Radiotherapy Patient Positioning Market Trends : Europe radiotherapy patient positioning market is set to display a substantial growth at 4.1% CAGR from 2022 to 2032, surpassing US$ 124.9 Mn in 2022.
Inhaled Nitric Oxide Delivery Systems Market Growth : Inhaled Nitric Oxide Delivery Systems worldwide, the market is expected to reach a worth of about US$ 735.7 Mn by the end of 2032, with a projected CAGR of 9.5% during 2022 – 2032.
Hemostatic Gels Market Analysis : The global hemostatic gels market was valued at US$ 957.1 Mn in 2021, and is expected to expand at a CAGR of 6.8% to reach US$ 1.9 Bn by 2032.
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs