Dental Sealants Market is set to increase at a 4.7% CAGR in terms of volume, reaching US$ 680.0 Mn in 2022
Dental Sealants Market Analysis and Segment Forecasts To 2022, provides an in-depth analysis of the global dental sealants market with segmentation based on Product, End User & Region.
NEWARK, Del., April 29, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — As per Future Market Insights’ latest revised industry analysis, the global dental sealants market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 680 Million in 2022, likely to surge at a vigorous 4.7% CAGR between 2022 – 2032.
Demand in the market is slated to surge on the back of rising awareness and necessity for oral hygiene and dental care. In addition to this, high prevalence of lifestyle-associated dental disorders is underpinning the need for technologically advanced dental equipment, which is expected to boost the market
Dental sealants are thin plastic coatings that are applied to the chewing (occlusal) surfaces of permanent teeth (molars and premolars) to prevent decay. Molar and premolar teeth have grooves or “fissures” on their chewing surfaces decay with time. These cracks can be deep, difficult to clean, and even smaller than a single toothbrush bristle. Dental sealants give added protection to grooved and pitted areas by covering the fissured area with a smooth surface.
Request a Sample to Obtain Authentic Analysis and Comprehensive Market Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14552
Rising disposable income in developing economies is fueling the preference for aesthetical and cosmetic dentistry. With the trend of beauty and wellness building interest among the general population, advancements in dental adhesives and sealants are gaining traction to secure patient or customer satisfaction.
Moreover, high prevalence of common oral diseases such as dental caries of permanent teeth is propelling sales in the market. With unhealthy lifestyles and dietary habits, the prevalence is expected to increase in the forthcoming years. High sugar intake, caffeine and smoking are the major causes of tooth decay and caries.
Rising government initiatives and investments in providing oral healthcare and awareness are anticipated to fuel sales in the market. The presence of favorable healthcare reimbursement policies in various countries will augment the growth in the market over the forecast period.
“Increasing preference for dental cosmetic procedures, along with technological advancements in materials used in dental procedures will create opportunities for growth in the forthcoming years,” says an FMI analyst.
Leading Companies Profiled in Dental Sealants Market are:
- Dentsply Sirona
- PULPDENT Corporation
- SHOFU Dental GmbH
- Den-Mat Holdings, LLC
- Centrix, Inc
- GC America Inc.
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Dux Industries, Inc.
- Johnson Services, Inc.
- Procter & Gamble
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- By product, the glass ionomer segment is forecast to account for 56.6% of the total market share by 2032, with sales growing at a 3.9% CAGR.
- In terms of end user, sales in the hospitals held 44.4% of the total market share in 2021, and the trend is expected to continue over the forecast period.
- Germany will emerge as a lucrative pocket in the Europe dental sealants market, with demand growing at a 4.5% CAGR through 2032.
- China is expected to account for a lion’s share of the East Asia dental sealants market, with sales projected to increase at a 8.7% CAGR.
- The U.S. will dominate the North America dental sealants market. Total sales in the North America market will account for 30.4% of the total market share.
Feel Free to Ask an Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14552
Key players operating in the dental sealants market are investing in product portfolio expansion to gain a competitive edge in the market. Leading players are also investing in acquisitions and partnerships to expand their global footprint. For instance:
- In December 2021, Nobel Biocare announced the U.S. FDA clearance of the company’s N1 implant system. This implant system signifies a noteworthy step in advancing toward patient-centric implant solutions.
- In February 2022, GSK announced its independent consumer healthcare company to be called Haleon.
Key Market Segments Covered In Dental Sealants Industry Research
- Glass Ionomer
- Polyacid Modified Resin
- Dental Clinics
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 8-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs