Intradermal Injection Market is expected to be reach a valuation of US$10814.47 million by 2032 | FMI
The Global Intradermal Injection Market is expected to surpass an impressive valuation of US$ 3,878 Million in 2022, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% from 2022 to 2032.
In recent years, technological advancements have led to the development of surgical approaches with the aim to minimize waste and achieve better results. The reusable intradermal devices result in low waste generation, having a net positive effect on the productivity of an economy.
Furthermore, the findings of several meta-analyses show that intradermal drug delivery reduces the severity of adverse events. The aforementioned factors point to a favourable future environment for this segment’s rapid growth.
The rising prevalence of tuberculosis is expected to boost the intradermal injection market’s growth rate. According to WHO data, tuberculosis is the 13th leading cause of death, with approximately 10 million cases of TB recorded each year, resulting in a dramatic increase in the diagnostic rate of TB over the last decade.
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15855
This is one of the major factors that acts as one of the leading reasons for increasing the intradermal injection market size of tuberculin syringes. According to the American Cancer Society’s 2022 report, over 1.9 million new cancers are expected to be recorded in the United States in 2022. Also, as per the same source, the risk of having cancer rises dramatically as one gets older, and in the United States, 80% of cancer patients are 55 or older, with 57% being 65 or older. These figures tell that the growing geriatric population is expected to have a significant positive impact on the growth of the market.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The global Intradermal Injection market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 10,814.47 Million.
- Market is projected to exhibit a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.8% from 2022 to 2032.
- The Europe Intradermal Injection market size is anticipated to register commendable growth, with the United Kingdom acquiring a major share.
- North America was the leading regional segment in terms of revenue and market share.
- Based on method, the normal sized needles dominate the market.
- By application, the tuberculin skin test segment is estimated to hold the largest share.
“The growing burden of chronic diseases has led to a rise in the overall use of syringes, particularly disposable syringes, intradermal jet injectors, microinjections, and ballistic intradermal injections treatment and diagnostic purposes,” says an analyst at Future Market Insights.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15855
Key Market Players
Major players are channeling efforts toward expanding their production capacities to strengthen their market share and cater to the growing demand. Market expansion is anticipated to be aided by the growing number of partnerships and collaborations among key players that are looking to increase their presence in the market. Key players in the Intradermal Injection market are Becton Dickinson, Cardinal Health, West Pharmaceuticals services, Terumo Corporation, Nanopass, Pharmajet, Idevax, Enusung, Crossject, and Hindustan Syringes and Medical Devices.
- In May 2022, Stevanato Group S.p.A. signed an exclusive agreement with leading medical device developer and manufacturer Owen Mumford Ltd. for its Aidaptus auto-injector. Aidaptus is a 2-step, single-use auto-injector with a versatile design that accommodates both 1 mL and 2.25 mL prefilled glass syringes in the same base device.
- In May 2020, Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited received approval from the European Commission for the subcutaneous (SC) formulation of Entyvio (vedolizumab), a gut-selective biologic for use as maintenance therapy in adults with moderately to severely active ulcerative colitis (UC) or Crohn’s disease (CD). Entyvio SC is available in both a pre-filled syringe and a pre-filled pen.
- Terumo Corporation is a pioneer in hypodermic needle innovation. The company offers a comprehensive platform of precision-engineered needle and needle stick prevention technologies ready for the most challenging applications and high-throughput processing environments. The company helps design and deliver safer, less painful injections to ensure the therapeutic success of the drug product. Some of its products include the Nanopass® 34G Needle for Pen Injectors, the Neolus Needles, SurGuard® Safety Hypodermic Needles, the SurGuard® 3 Safety Hypodermic Needles and the Terumo 3-Part Syringe.
- In May 2021, Crossject announced further strengthening of its partnership with long-term collaborator Cenexi to ramp-up industrial scale manufacturing of the ZENEO® needle-free auto-injection. With this announcement, Cenexi strengthened its positioning on innovation and sterile manufacturing expertise thanks to its human-scale agility, and its recognized skills in pharmaceutical development.
Buy This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15855
Key Segments Profiled in the Intradermal Injection Market Industry Survey
Intradermal Injection Market by Method:
- Normal Sized Needles
- Short Needle
- Intradermal Microinjection
- Microneedle Arrays
- Tattoo Devices
- Without Needle
- Intradermal Liquid Jet Devices and
- Ballistic Intradermal Injectors
Intradermal Injection Market by Application:
- Tuberculin Skin Test
- Allergy Test
- Local Aesthetics
Intradermal Injection Market by End User:
- Diagnostic Laboratories
- Academics and Research Institutes
Intradermal Injection Market by Region:
- North America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs