IgA Nephropathy Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 85 Billion by 2033 | FMI
During the forecast period 2023-2033, the IgA Nephropathy Market is expected to grow at a value of 7.5% CAGR, according to Future Market Insights. By the year 2033, the global market for IgA nephropathy is expected to rise up to a market valuation of US$ 85 Billion.
Key factors such as high prevalence of kidney diseases, rising R&D activities, increasing investments by market players, and technological innovations are anticipated to significantly drive market growth.
Moreover, the growing number of initiatives undertaken by the government to provide various facilities, such as reimbursement for diagnostic tests is a major factor likely to boost the market.
Request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16217
The COVID-19 pandemic has been associated with increase in hospitalization and infection hotspots around the country. There were at least three separate waves of COVID-19 around the world by June 2021 that put a significant strain on hospital resources, especially labor and availability of dialysis equipment & supplies. In addition, the COVID-19 pandemic has affected healthcare services for renal disease patients. Social distancing and lockdown were mandate norms, globally, leading to temporary closure of other medical services. The diagnosis of several renal diseases deferred during the pandemic due to suspension of non-urgent visits and testing services.
On the other hand, increasing awareness regarding IgA nephropathy is expected to create lucrative opportunities for the market growth. For instance, In the U.S., an estimated 37 million adults have kidney disease. Major risk factors for the disease are high blood pressure and diabetes as well as heart disease, obesity, & family history of kidney disease. In addition, North America and Asia Pacific are two major regions contributing to the IgA nephropathy market.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- IgA Nephropathy market to garner US$ 85 Billion by the end of 2033.
- IgA Nephropathy market to register a positive CAGR of 7.5% in the forecast period 2023-2033
- By end user, the hospital’s segment is expected to hold 40% of the market share in 2023 for IgA nephropathy market.
- By diagnosis, the urine tests segment is projected to witness significant a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast years.
- North America is expected to possess 40% market share for IgA nephropathy market in 2023.
- Asia Pacific is expected to hold 35% market share for IgA nephropathy market share in 2023.
Inquire Before Buying Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16217
“Growing prevalence of kidney related problems along with research and development for manufacturing medication is favoring the growth of IgA nephropathy market” states a FMI analyst
Some of the key companies in the IgA Nephropathy market include Calliditas Therapeutics AB, Travere Therapeutics, Inc., Omeros Corporation, Novartis Pharmaceuticals, Chinook Therapeutics, Inc., Vera Therapeutics, Inc., Otsuka Pharmaceutical, and others
- In June 2021, Novartis Pharmaceuticals announces iptacopan met Phase II study primary endpoint in rare kidney disease IgA nephropathy (IgAN).
- Chinook Therapeutics, Inc, a key player in the IgA nephropathy market is focusing on diagnosing the causes of the ailment and offering customized and specific treatments based on the same.
Key Segments Profiled in the IgA Nephropathy Market Survey
- Iothalamate Clearance Test
- Kidney Biopsy
- Blood Tests
- Urine Tests
- Primary IgA Nephropathy
- Secondary IgA Nephropathy
Route of Administration:
Buy This Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16217
- Statin therapy
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- Angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors
- Angiotensin receptor blockers (ARBs)
- Kidney Transplantation
- Specialty Clinics
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs