Prinzmetal Angina Therapeutics Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 17.2 Billion by 2033 | FMI Report
The global Prinzmetal Angina Therapeutics Market is expected to surpass an impressive valuation of US$ 10.7 Billion in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 17.2 Billion by 2033, trailing a CAGR of 4.85%.
The development of biosimilars and biobetters, growth in diabetic and hypertension population due to unhealthy lifestyle and rise in consumption of alcohol and smoking are the significant factors responsible for fueling growth of angina market during the forecast period. Calcium-channel blocking agents are promising drugs for PVA. Verapamil hydrochloride, the prototype calcium-channel blocking agent for arrhythmias, is effective for PVA, which will drive market growth.
Nifedipine, diltiazem, and verapamil are all highly and equally effective in reducing painful and painless ischemic episodes in Prinzmetal’s variant angina which will also bolster the product demand. Use of Beta-blockers, particularly propranolol and metoprolol in therapeutic use in Prinzmetal Angina will keep the market afloat. Additionally, increasing investments and spending by consumers in healthcare along with the growing prevalence and incidence of angina pectoris also heighten the overall growth of the market.
Sample of Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16366
However, the downward pricing pressure owing to its commodity nature restrains the market’s growth. The high cost for surgical procedures like coronary bypass surgery is also anticipated to hamper the overall growth of the market. The various technological advances in personalized cardiovascular medicine as well as the enhancement of innovative drug delivery systems are anticipated to generate lucrative opportunities for the market. On the other hand, the increased use of minimally invasive surgeries and shortage of skilled professional have the potential to challenge the market’s growth.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- North America is expected to dominate the market of Prinzmetal Angina therapeutics with a market share of 42% during the forecast period.
- The product demand in South Asia is expected to move ahead with a CAGR of 4%.
- China is anticipated to dominate the Prinzmetal angina drug market in South Asia
- By drug class, Beta Blockers are projected to lead market with highest market share.
- Hospital Pharmacies is estimated to dominate the market with a segment share of 55% during the forecast period.
- US dominated the market in North America with a market share of around 40% in 2022.
- One gene-based therapy, Generx (Ad5FGF-4), and two cell-therapy treatments, CLBS16 and CLBS14 anticipated to launch in the US will bolster the market during the forecast period.
“Advancements in medical therapeutics, extensive use of beta blockers and adoption of innovative drug delivery systems will bolster market growth,” comments an FMI analyst.
Inquire Before Buying Research Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16366
Key players in the Prinzmetal Angina Market are: Sanofi S.A., Gilead Sciences; Inc., AstraZeneca Plc, Pfizer; Inc., Eli Lilly and Company, Amgen; Inc., GlaxoSmithKline Plc, Tasly Pharmaceuticals; Inc., Novartis AG, XyloCor Therapeutics. Some recent developments in this industry are:
- In March 2022, Zydus Lifesciences received approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to market its Nitroglycerin Sublingual Tablets in the strengths of 0.3 mg, 0.4mg, and 0.6mg (US RLD: Nitrostat Sublingual Tablets) for angina.
- In October 2021, BioCardia, Inc. announced the treatment of the patient in their CardiAMP Cell Therapy Chronic Myocardial Ischemia Trial for patients with refractory angina.
Key Segments Profiled in the Prinzmetal Angina Therapeutics Market Industry Survey
By Drug Class:
- Beta Blockers
- Calcium Antagonists
- ACE Inhibitors
By Disease Type:
- Stable or Chronic Angina
- Unstable Angina
- Variant and Microvascular Angina
Buy Now/Purchase: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16366
By Distribution Channel:
- Online Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Hospital Pharmacies
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs