Freeze Drying Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 2.5 billion by 2032 | Says FMI Analyst
According to Future Market Insights’ most recent industry report, the global Freeze Drying Market was valued at approximately US$ 1.0 Billion in 2021 and is expected to rise at a CAGR close to 8.5% over the forecast period, with an anticipated worth of around US$ 2.5 Billion in 2032.
Freeze drying often referred to as lyophilization, is a method that uses low pressure and sublimation to remove water from a material in the form of ice. This technology has numerous applications in the manufacture of high-quality food and pharmaceuticals.
Despite its popularity, substantial research on freeze-drying is continually being carried out in order to enhance the process variables for specific applications, enhance product features through pre-treatments, and minimize energy costs and process time.
The major goal of the freeze-drying procedure is to ensure consistent product quality not just within a batch but also between batches. As a result, during freeze-drying, product temperature becomes a crucial product quality aspect. When the product has the same thermal history throughout the batch, from batch to batch, as well as throughout lab scale, pilot scale, and production scale dryers, consistent product quality is ensured.
Request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15758
The market has grown as a result of factors like the rapidly expanding pharmaceutical and food processing industries. The market is projected to grow as consumers become more aware of the product’s benefits, such as improved desiccant drying and air-drying efficiency.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Dryers are the leading segment as a product and hold approximately 7% market share in 2021, owing to the customer preference for nutrition from whole foods being supported by the fact that freeze-drying retains nutritional content better than other drying techniques.
- Industrial-scale of operations holds a market share of around 6% in 2021. Because of the preservation of quality, freeze-drying is thought to be the best method for dehydrating food on an industrial scale.
- Biopharmaceutical companies are the top distribution channel in the worldwide freeze drying market, and this trend is anticipated to continue with a projected CAGR of 7% over the forecasted years.
- North America is considered as the leading region with a value share of 8% in 2021, owing to the presence of established biopharmaceutical companies in the region.
“Shifting consumer values, the rapid expansion of the pharmaceutical and food processing industries, and rising consumption of preserved foods are driving the global freeze drying market,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Ask A Question: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15758
The global market can be characterized as being extremely competitive and consolidated, with a few significant competitors controlling the industry. Additionally, they are investing heavily in R&D to create novel solutions and acquire a competitive edge. To obtain a competitive edge, numerous businesses are engaging in mergers and acquisitions and deploying cutting-edge technologies.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Azbil Corporation
- Zirbus Technology GmbH
- HOF Sonderanlagenbau GmbH
- Millrock Technology, Inc.
- MechaTech Systems Ltd.
- SP Industries, Inc.
- Martin Christ Gefriertrocknungsanlagen GmbH
- Cuddon Freeze Dry
- Neologic Engineers Private Limited
- Labconco Corporation
- BÜCHI Labortechnik AG
- Yamato Scientific America Inc.
- Freeze Drying Systems Ltd.
- Freeze Drying Systems Pvt. Ltd.
- IMA – Industria Macchine Automatiche S.p.A.
- GEA Group
Key developmental instances include:
- Telstar, a division of the Azbil Group, in December 2020, developed a new line of GMP freeze-dryers with a modular design. The new series of lyophilizers sold under the Lyozeta brand is a standardised version of its top-of-the-line GMP customizable freeze-dryers built to function aseptically.
- In order to add two HOF horizontal plate freeze-thaw machines to Sartorius’ product line and offer customers a full selection of relevant freeze-thaw equipment and consumables, a partnership between Sartorius and HOF Sonderanlagenbau was announced in December 2021.
Request for Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15758
Key Market Segments Covered in Freeze Drying Industry Research
- Tray-style dryers
- Rotary Freeze Dryers
- Manifold Freeze Dryers
- Drying Chamber
- Vacuum System
- CIP (Clean-in-place) Systems
- Other Accessories
By Scale of Operations:
By Distribution Channel:
- Biopharmaceutical Companies
- Food and Beverage Companies
- Academic and Research Institutes
- CRO & CMO
- Research Laboratories
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10 years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs