Endometrial Ablation Market in the United Kingdom is expected to grow at an 8.4% CAGR from 2023 to 2031 | FMI Study
The Endometrial Ablation Market revenues were estimated at US$ 3.4 Billion in 2023 and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Future Market Insights report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 6.8 Billion. The aggregate revenue from US and China was US$ 1.4 Billion in 2022.
With the advent of minimally invasive endometrial ablation treatments, the endometrium can be destroyed in a more expedient, outpatient setting. This operation is less dangerous and technically straightforward to carry out.
The International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics estimates that between 3% and 30% of reproductive-aged women are affected by Abnormal Uterine Bleeding. Women’s treatment plans have become the key focus of the general health industry in the modern world. Governments and private organizations around the world have placed women’s health at the center of their wellbeing race.
Request for a sample: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16577
In India, such as in many other locations, women are eligible for several tax benefits and exemptions under the provisions of several sections of the tax code. Women’s healthcare initiatives may promote the effectiveness of treatment alternatives, which will boost the market.
- CooperSurgical Inc.
- Boston Scientific Corp.
- Ethicon, Inc.
- Olympus Corp.
- Richard Wolf GmbH
- Hologic, Inc.
- Minerva Surgical, Inc.
Ask A Question: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16577
A few of the recent developments in the market are:
- In February 2021, CooperSurgical, a division of CooperCompanies, has acquired Aegea Medical, nearly a year after the company received FDA approval for its Mara water vapor ablation system for severe menstrual bleeding.
- In May 2019, Medtronic Plc announced a partnership with Koninklijke Philips N.V. This collaboration is projected to result in an integrated cryoablation solution that is cutting-edge in terms of image guidance.
- In April 2021, Olympus Corporation relocated its Therapeutic Solutions Division’s worldwide headquarters from Tokyo to the United States in order to gain better access to the medical industry and earn more revenue through expanded commercial prospects.
- In June 2021, Boston Scientific purchased the remaining shares of FARAPULSE. Boston Scientific’s electrophysiology sector was bolstered by the acquisition, which added pulsed-field ablation technology to the company’s offerings.
Market Segments Covered in Endometrial Ablation Market Analysis
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Hydrothermal Ablation
- Thermal Balloon
- Microwave Energy
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Get the Full Report Now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16577
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
Explore Other Reports Links From Healthcare Market:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs