Super Resolution Microscope Market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 9.5 Billion by 2033 | FMI
The Super-resolution Microscopes Market revenues are estimated to reach US$ 3.3 Billion in 2023 and are anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 10.2% from 2023 to 2033, according to a recently published Future Market Insights report. By the end of 2033, the market is expected to reach US$ 9.5 Billion.
During the projection period, the market is projected to be driven by increasing applications in the life science industry, technical developments, and a growing focus on nanotechnology. The popularity of super-resolution microscopy in the identification of platelet granule abnormalities is also propelling the market demand.
Bleeding problems are caused by deficiencies in platelet granules. Electron microscopy of the full-mount transmission is usually required for a precise diagnosis, which is often unavailable. It also comes with a slew of significant drawbacks. CD63-positive structures in fixed platelets can be successfully removed by using Structured-Illumination Microscopy (SIM).
Get a Sample Copy of the Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16588
A super-resolution imaging approach is efficient and quick when objectively distinguishing between patients with platelet bleeding disorders and healthy volunteers. As a result, during the forecast period, demand for super-resolution microscopes is expected to increase.
In 2022, North America accounted for a significant market share of more than 30%. The market is expected to be driven by advanced healthcare facilities, substantial research, and development expenditure to better understand disease mechanisms and extensive drug development efforts in the region. Furthermore, the availability of reimbursement facilities for medical treatments contributes to regional market expansion.
The key players operating in the global Super-resolution Microscopes Market are ZEISS, Applied Precision, Nikon Corporation, Olympus Corporation, and Leica Microsystems.
- In January 2021, JEOL Ltd. unveiled the CRYO ARMT 300 II, which is an advanced cryo-electron microscope operating with cold field emission technology. The objective of this innovative cryo-EM was to make it quick and easy to use while getting high-contrast and elevated images.
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16588
- In November 2020, Nikon Instruments Inc. announced the launch of the ECLIPSE Ei educational microscope which is designed for ease of use and enhanced learning.
- In January 2020, Integrated Dynamic Electron Solutions, Inc., a start-up specializing in transmission electron microscopy technology was acquired by JEOL Ltd.
Market Segments Covered in Super-resolution Microscopes Market Analysis
- Stimulated Emission Depletion (STED) Microscopy
- Structured-Illumination Microscopy (SIM)
- Stochastic Optical Reconstruction Microscopy (STORM)
- Fluorescence Photoactivation Localization Microscopy (FPALM)
- Photoactivated Localization Microscopy (PALM)
- Life Science
- Material Science
- Other Applications
Request for Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16588
Explore FMI’s Extensive ongoing Coverage in Healthcare Domain:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR-certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel, and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs