Global Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Treatment Market to reach US$ 814.45 Million by 2033
The global epidemic keratoconjunctivitis treatment market is expected to garner a market value of US$ 500 million in 2023 and is expected to accumulate a market value of US$ 814.45 million by registering a CAGR of 5% in the forecast period 2023 to 2033. The market for Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Treatment registered a CAGR of 4% in the historical period 2018 to 2022.
According to the USA General Population Cross-sectional Study, 2018, around 16 to 49 million Americans have a dry eye disease, accounting for 5% to 15% of the total population. The increasing incidence of epidemic keratoconjunctivitis has been reported in schools, offices, and public areas, as well as in institutional settings such as nursing homes and military training facilities. Various factors have been impacting the prevalence of Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis such as the level of hygiene, the presence of contaminated objects, and the susceptibility of the individual. EKC outbreaks are most common in crowded areas, such as schools, nursing homes, and military training facilities.
Get Latest Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16654
As a result of positive growth, various startups are entering the market. One such startup is Ocuphire Pharma, which is a US-based startup commercializing therapies for eye disorders. The startup’s lead intravitreal formulation, APX2009, is undergoing preclinical development for the treatment of wet age-related macular degeneration (wAMD). The startup is also working on formulations to treat diabetic retinopathy (DR) and diabetic macular edema.
North America is anticipated to acquire a market share of about 40% in the forecast period. This growth is attributable to the rising prevalence of the condition in the region. Furthermore, government initiatives and increase in the number of research partnerships are boosting the market growth across North America. Asia Pacific is a growing market due to a shift towards point-of-care healthcare. The increasing number of hospitals in India and China presents a promising market opportunity globally.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- From 2018 to 2022, the Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Management market grew at a CAGR of 4%.
- The global epidemic keratoconjunctivitis management market is expected to grow with a 5% CAGR during 2023 to 2033.
- As of 2033, the epidemic keratoconjunctivitis management market is expected to reach US$ 814.45 Million
- According to the FMI analysis, hospital pharmacies account for the largest market share.
- North America is expected to possess 40% market share for the Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Management market.
- The Asia Pacific market is predicted to increase significantly throughout the forecast period, with a share of 25% during the forecast period.
“A series of international level collaborations involving healthcare stakeholders across various institutional settings are fueling further clinical trials and research studies dedicated to discovering epidemic keratoconjunctivitis management.” says an FMI analyst
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16654
Key players in the Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Management Market are Novartis International AG, Pfizer Inc, Johnson & Johnson, Roche Holding AG, Bausch + Lomb, Allergan plc, and Alcon, Inc. along with the healthcare providers and technology companies among other global players.
- In May 2022 Santen Pharmaceutical received approval for Verkazia from the National Medical Products Administration (NMPA) in China through its legal entity for treating severe vernal keratoconjunctivitis (VKC) in children and adolescents aged four years and above.
- In March 2022, Visus Therapeutics Inc. announced the launch of the first of two pivotal phases 3 trials (BRIO-I and BRIO-II) for its lead asset, BRIMOCHOL PF, a topical preservative-free ophthalmic solution for treating presbyopia.
More Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Management market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of drug class, route of administration, distribution channel and region.
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16654
Key Segments Profiled in the Epidemic Keratoconjunctivitis Treatment Industry Survey
By Drug Class:
By Route of Administration:
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006, Jumeirah Bay 2, Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers, Dubai,
United Arab Emirates
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com