Nearly 2/5th of Endometrial Ablation Market Revenue comes from US and China, Future Market Insights
The Endometrial Ablation Market revenues were estimated at US$ 3.4 Bn in 2023 and is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.3% from 2022-2032, according to a recently published Future Market Insights report. By the end of 2032, the market is expected to reach US$ 6.8 Bn. The aggregate revenue from US and China was US$ 1.4 Bn in 2022.
With the advent of minimally invasive endometrial ablation treatments, the endometrium can be destroyed in a more expedient, outpatient setting. This operation is less dangerous and technically straightforward to carry out.
The International Federation of Gynaecology and Obstetrics estimates that between 3% and 30% of reproductive-aged women are affected by Abnormal Uterine Bleeding. Women’s treatment plans have become the key focus of the general health industry in the modern world. Governments and private organizations around the world have placed women’s health at the center of their wellbeing race.
𝑮𝒆𝒕 𝑳𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔𝒕 𝑺𝒂𝒎𝒑𝒍𝒆 𝑪𝒐𝒑𝒚@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16577
In India, such as in many other locations, women are eligible for several tax benefits and exemptions under the provisions of several sections of the tax code. Women’s healthcare initiatives may promote the effectiveness of treatment alternatives, which will boost the market.
The key players in the global endometrial ablation market are Medtronic, CooperSurgical Inc., Boston Scientific Corp., Ethicon, Inc., Olympus Corp., Richard Wolf GmbH, AngioDynamics, Hologic, Inc., and Minerva Surgical, Inc.
A few of the recent developments in the market are:
- In February 2021, CooperSurgical, a division of CooperCompanies, has acquired Aegea Medical, nearly a year after the company received FDA approval for its Mara water vapor ablation system for severe menstrual bleeding.
- In May 2019, Medtronic Plc announced a partnership with Koninklijke Philips N.V. This collaboration is projected to result in an integrated cryoablation solution that is cutting-edge in terms of image guidance.
- In April 2021, Olympus Corporation relocated its Therapeutic Solutions Division’s worldwide headquarters from Tokyo to the United States in order to gain better access to the medical industry and earn more revenue through expanded commercial prospects.
- In June 2021, Boston Scientific purchased the remaining shares of FARAPULSE. Boston Scientific’s electrophysiology sector was bolstered by the acquisition, which added pulsed-field ablation technology to the company’s offerings.
𝑨𝒔𝒌 𝑨𝒏 𝑨𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒚𝒔𝒕@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16577
More Insights Available
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the Endometrial Ablation Market, presenting historical market data (2018-2022) and forecast statistics for the period of 2023-2033.
The study reveals essential insights based on Type (Devices, Procedures) and End User (Hospitals, Clinics, Ambulatory Surgery Centers) across five regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa).
Market Segments Covered in Endometrial Ablation Market Analysis
- Radiofrequency Ablation
- Hydrothermal Ablation
- Thermal Balloon
- Microwave Energy
Buy Now/Purchase@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16577
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgery Centers
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs