Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) Global Market Report 2023: Featuring Novartis, Gilead, Autolus Therapeutics, Gamida Cell & More - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Acute Lymphocytic Leukemia (ALL) Market Size and Trend Report including Epidemiology, Disease Management, Pipeline Analysis, Competitor Assessment, Unmet Needs, Clinical Trial Strategies and Forecast, 2021-2031" drug pipelines has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report includes an assessment of the disease epidemiology and 10-year patient-based forecast (PBF) across the eight major pharmaceutical markets (8MM) for marketed and pipeline therapies with established mechanisms of action and cell therapies by class, including early to late- clinical stage pipeline products, with a launch date assessment by market for Acute lymphocytic leukemia (ALL).
This report also contains a sales forecast extrapolations for an additional seven geographical markets (7M), totaling 15 major markets (15MM). These sales forecast extrapolations leverage data on pharmaceutical sales and drug availability from the publisher's World Markets Healthcare (WMH) and PharmOnline International (POLI) Price Intelligence databases.
The report also analyzes the clinical and commercial landscapes of ALL, with pricing assumptions based on currently marketed products by class of cell therapies, accompanied by a transparent forecast methodology. Additionally, the report evaluates indication-specific unmet needs and competitive assessments and identifies key future players in the cell therapy market.
Cell therapies face a high level of competition in ALL. Gene-modified cell therapies are expected to face significant competition from antibody-based therapies, which have demonstrated promising efficacy in the relapsed/refractory (R/R) settings and have a price advantage over chimeric antigen receptor T-cells (CAR-Ts).
- The B-cell ALL pipeline is dominated by CAR-T cells. The success of CAR-Ts in ALL has fueled R&D investment into this class of therapy, with more CAR-Ts in development than all other cell and gene therapy (CGT) classes combined.
Pipeline CAR-Ts will likely require a novel target, increased efficacy, lower price, or simplified manufacture to penetrate the crowded CAR-T market.
- The ALL CGT market is projected to reach $2.9 billion in 8MM peak sales. Growth of the CGT market is largely driven by increased uptake of marketed CAR-Ts across the 8MM and label expansions into further patient populations. Launch of pipeline CAR-Ts and "other" cell therapies will also contribute to this growth, but to a lesser extent.
- A high level of unmet need exists in certain patient populations, and could be addressed by CGT agents. There is a high level of unmet need for patients who relapse or fail to respond to first-line combination chemotherapy regimens; this is partially addressed by already marketed CAR-Ts.
- Forecast includes 8 countries
- Forecast covers 2021-2031
- Seven markets are extrapolated, obtaining a 15-market value for all ALL therapeutics
- This report includes disease epidemiology, a 10-year patient-based forecast for marketed and pipeline therapies with established mechanisms of action and cell therapies by class, including early- to late clinical stage pipeline products with launch date assessment by 8MM market.
Reasons to Buy
- Obtain Cell Therapy Sales Forecasts Across Multiple Regions
- Gain Insight Into Promising Early Stage Approaches
The publisher's indication specific forecast models answer questions such as:
- What is the target patient pool for cell & gene therapies in each cancer indication?
- Which patient groups are more likely to receive these therapies?
- What does the cell & gene therapy clinical stage pipeline look like in each cancer indication
- What is the anticipated breakdown between autologous and allogeneic cell therapies?
- When will cell & gene therapies launch in each market?
- What is the total market value projected for the forecast end, in 2031?
Key Topics Covered:
1.2. Report Scope
2. Executive Summary
3. Disease Overview
3.1. Etiology & Epidemiology
3.2. ALL Treatment Algorithm
4. Pipeline Drugs Overview
4.1. Pipeline Analysis
4.2. Target Analysis and Clinical Benchmarks
5. Market Outlook
5.1. 10-Year Market Analysis with Drivers and Barriers
6. Unmet Needs
7. Likelihood of Approval Analysis and Phase Transition Success Rate Analysis
8. Competitive Assessment
8.1. Competitive Analysis by Class of Therapy
9. Future Players
9.1. Future Players Based on Pipeline Strength
10.1. Cell Therapies Forecast Methodology Overview
10.2. Pricing of Cell Therapies
10.3. Pipeline Launch Assumptions
10.6. About the Authors
11. Contact the Publisher
A selection of companies mentioned in this report includes
- Autolus Therapeutics
- Gamida Cell
- Orca Biosystems
- Juventas Cell Therapy
For more information about this drug pipelines report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/rpr6wj-lymphocytic?w=4
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900