Global Immunoassays Technologies and Markets Report to 2027: Rising Incidence of Chronic Disease Such as Cancer, Diabetes, Autoimmune Diseases and Cardiovascular Diseases Drives Growth - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Immunoassays: Technologies and Global Markets" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report is designed to be a comprehensive business tool to provide an in-depth look at the market for immunoassays. The geographic scope of the report is global.
The report reviews each type of immunoassay and reviews technologies associated with immunoassays and equipment. The report also explores market size, identifies market participants and investigates patents in the immunoassays market.
Growth factors include rising incidence of chronic disease such as cancer, diabetes, autoimmune diseases, cardiovascular diseases, and infectious diseases such as influenza, HIV and tuberculosis.
Other factors include increasing adoption and use of immunoassays in oncology due to test specificity, and a growing trend in application of immunoassay products in drug discovery and development, basic research, and environmental testing such as detecting food and water contamination.
In 2020, the COVID-19 pandemic led to the temporary cessation of routine diagnostic procedures, including immunoassay testing, in hospitals, clinics and diagnostic centers worldwide. However, these procedures largely resumed in the second half of 2021, which is driving growth in the global market for immunoassays.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Abcam Plc
- Beckman Coulter (Danaher Corp.)
- Biomerieux S.A.
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc.
- Merck Inc.
- Orasure Technologies
- Perkin Elmer
- Quidel Corp.
- Randox Laboratories Ltd.
- Roche Diagnostics (F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.)
- Sd Biosensor
- Siemens Healthineers
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- 124 data tables and 4 additional tables
- An up-to-date review and analysis of the global markets for immunoassays and related technologies
- Analyses of the global market trends, with historic sales data for 2021, estimates for 2022, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2027
- Estimation of the actual market size and revenue forecast for global immunoassays market in USD millions, and corresponding market share analysis based on product type, application, and region
- Discussion of the major market dynamics, key shifts and regulations, industry specific challenges, and other region-specific macroeconomic factors affecting the market for immunoassays as a basis for projecting demand over the next few years (2022-2027)
- Insight into prevalence of infectious disease, metabolic disorders and chronic ailments; along with the recent breakthrough innovations, clinical trials, and value chain analyses
- Assessment of the recent industry structure for microbiome therapeutics, ongoing research (R&D) activities, analysis of the competitive environment, and COVID-19 impact on the biotech industry
- Review of the patents and patent applications on immunoassays testing and applications
- Competitive landscape of this market featuring leading biopharmaceutical companies, their product portfolios, financial performances, and market share analysis based on recent segmental revenues
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market Overview
Chapter 4 Market Dynamics
4.1 Market Dynamics
Chapter 5 Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic
5.2 Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on the Medical Device and Pharma Industries
5.3 Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Medical Device and Pharmaceutical Product Segments
5.4 Impact of the COVID-19 Pandemic on the Market for Immunoassay Tests
Chapter 6 Global Market for Immunoassays
6.1 World Demand for Immunoassays
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Type of Test
7.2 Enzyme Immunoassay (ELISA)
7.2.1 North America
7.3 Chemiluminescent Immunoassay (CLIA)
7.3.1 North America
7.4 Fluorescent Immunoassay (FIA)
7.4.1 North America
7.5 Radioimmunoassay (RIA)
7.5.1 North America
7.6 Lateral Flow Immunoassay (LFIA)/Multiplex Immunoassay (MIA)
7.6.1 North America
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Application
8.2.1 North America
8.3 Drug Screening
8.3.1 North America
8.4 Infectious Diseases
8.4.1 North America
8.5.1 North America
8.6.1 North America
8.7 Reproductive Medicine
8.7.1 North America
8.8 Other Applications of Immunoassay Tests
8.8.1 North America
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
9.1 Industry Scenario
9.2 Company Market Shares
9.3 Competitive Landscape by Type of Test
9.4 Competitive Landscape by Application
Chapter 10 Patents
Chapter 11 Company Profiles
Chapter 12 Appendix: Acronyms
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/r8rnla
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900