Demand for Pressotherapy Systems Market in East Asia is expected to grow at 5.6% CAGR
As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the global Pressotherapy Systems Market size reached around US$ 174.0 Mn in 2021 and is set to grow at 4.1% CAGR over the forecast period (2022-2032).
Due to sedentary lifestyles and an aging population, there has been a rapid surge in diseases like diabetes and peripheral edema. This has resulted in the rising usage of lipo-laser and acoustic wave therapy, which is a major factor accelerating growth in the global pressotherapy systems market.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-3668
Physical activity, especially competitive activity, brings about in the human body several detrimental alterations. When muscle cells are damaged, chemicals such as creatine kinase (CK), lactate dehydrogenase, and others are produced, which leads to inflammation. In such circumstances, there is observed, a decline in performance, accelerated muscle aging, a reduction in range of motion, and the onset of pain in the overloaded area. Eccentric workouts, which involve vigorous exercise that may result in delayed onset muscle soreness, are particularly aggravating to this issue.
Treatments in the fields of physical therapy, such as cold and heat therapy, massage, compression therapy, and electrotherapy, manual therapy, and pharmaceuticals are some of the most often utilized strategies for biological recovery Of the aforementioned techniques, compression therapy has received a lot of attention recently, with External Pneumatic Compression (EPC) and Intermittent Pneumatic Compression receiving the most attention (IPC). Pressotherapy is also recognized as IPC.
Additionally, the establishment of the Lymphedema Framework in the region of Europe honors the efforts of nations like France, Germany, the Netherlands, and Spain that made it possible for local reimbursement of compression garments. The UK Department of Health’s choice to include compression garments for lymphedema on the UK Drug Tariff as of 1 March 2006 was influenced by the formulation of the Lymphedema Framework’s own guidelines.
Thus, owing to the growing incidence of circulation problems and fluid retention, as well as the initiatives taken by the regional governments in promoting product utilization, the market for pressotherapy systems is expected to witness a steady growth rate during the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3668
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- Based on product, system/pump is the leading segment, holding approximately 9% market value share in 2021.
- By end user, specialty clinics segment accounted for the largest share of 64% of the global pressotherapy systems market in 2021 while the medical spas segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5% during the assessment period.
- North America lead the global pressotherapy systems market with around 2% share in 2021, owing to the high prevalence of chronic diseases in the region.
- Europe is expected to remain the second most lucrative market for pressotherapy systems, accounting for around 1% market share value in 2021.
- Pressotherapy systems market in East Asia is likely to grow at the fastest CAGR of 5.6% between 2022 and 2032.
“The pressotherapy systems market will expand steadily over the assessment period due to increased consumer awareness of product availability and growing demand for compression therapy in injury cases,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-3668
Key players in the pressotherapy systems market are involved in new product designs with morphologic technology to better suit the target consumer/patient base. The market for pressotherapy systems is competitive with many players within the compression and wound therapy space.
- In January 2019, Baldan Group launched Iridium Eye Pressotherapy.
- In May 2019, preliminary data, presented at the Symposium on Advanced Wound Care, spring, May 2019, San Antonio TX USA, showed Lympha Press PCD-51 effective at healing chronic venous stasis ulcers (Mego Afek AC LTD.)
Key Companies Profiled
- Global Medical Technology
- ALVI PRAGUE COMPANY
- IBP Uniuso (Inversiones Blanco París, S.L.)
- Recovery Plus
- Panestetic srl Ciserano (Bg)
- KMSLASER Beauty Equipment
- Mego Afek ltd.
- Baldan Group
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the pressotherapy systems market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2012 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032.
Use promo code >> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
The research study is based on the product – (system/pump, sleeves, and other accessories), and end user (medical spas, and specialty clinics), and across seven key regions of the world.
Key Market Segments Covered in Pressotherapy Systems Industry Research
- Sleeves and other Accessories
By End User:
- Medical Spas
- Specialty Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia
- East Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Top More Related Reports:
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports