Peptide Synthesis Market | Bachem Holding AG, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc, Merck KGaA, Kaneka Corporation | By 2033
The Peptide Synthesis Market is anticipated to reach US$ 520.0 million in 2023 and US$ 1.1 billion by 2033. During the forecast period, the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8%. As per the Peptide Synthesis Market survey by Future Market Insights (FMI), the peptide synthesis market is forecasted to register a CAGR of 7% from 2022 to 2032.
Growth in this market is majorly influenced by the prevalence of a wide range of applications of peptides in the treatment of various lifestyle disorders, such as cancers, diabetes, and obesity. Owing to their large chemical space, high biological activity, and low toxicity, peptide synthesis in pharmaceutical manufacturing is increasingly being considered as active in drug development and in turn is expected to flourish the peptide synthesis market and rise the adoption of peptide synthesis process.
Request Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14257
Peptides generate billions of dollars in revenue in oncology, diabetes, and obesity, among other therapeutic areas. The COVID-19 pandemic has prompted major pharmaceutical and biotechnology firms, as well as peptide synthesis firms, to invest in therapeutic and peptide-based vaccine research and development. Also, peptide synthesis has risen to the forefront due to increased demand for peptide synthesis drugs and vaccines.
The peptide-based approach marks a pivotal point as peptides have demonstrated unique selectivity and specificity toward specific targets. CoVac-1 is a peptide-based vaccine candidate that combines SARS-CoV-2 T-cell epitopes derived from various viral proteins with the Toll-like receptor 1/2 agonist XS15 emulsified in Montanide ISA51 VG, with the goal of inducing profound SARS-CoV-2 T-cell immunity to combat COVID-19.
Such advancements have resulted in an emerging trend in peptide synthesis market, thereby surged the demand for reagents and equipment used in the production of peptides. The lack of a unified set of regulations has made obtaining approvals for therapeutic peptides toilsome, limiting their application areas. This is regarded as a major impediment to the growth of the global peptide synthesis market. Considering all of the above-mentioned factors, the peptide synthesis market size is expected to be around US$ 720 Mn by 2026.
Ask An Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14257
- Peptide synthesis market future trends suggests that the market is anticipated to be dominated by the reagents segment.
- The historical performance of the peptide synthesis market was modest with the valuation of US$ 514 in 2021.
- The APAC peptide synthesis market is expected to continue to grow at the fastest rate, owing to increased investments by pharmaceutical as well as increased R&D activities in the region’s countries.
- Based on end use, pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies are expected to hold a significant market share due to the increasing use of peptides for therapeutic drug development.
- By technology, the segment of solid-phase peptide synthesis is expected to advance at faster pace due to ease of peptide purification.
“High prevalence of chronic diseases, and increased investments in the development of structure-based drug designs can all be attributed to North America’s large peptide synthesis market share as the rising number of cancer cases is expected to drive peptide synthesis market growth and as per the World Health Organization article, 18.1 million new cancer cases are reported worldwide each year. Add to that the demand for immunity-boosting drugs in the times of COVID-19 and the market potential seems conducive.” says an FMI analyst.
Request Customization: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14257
The global peptide synthesis market is dominated by the following companies:
CEM Corporation, Merck KGaA, PuroSynth, Syngene, Lonza, GenScript Biotech Corporation, Novo Nordisk A/S, Bachem Holding AG, ThermoFisher Scientific Inc., Gyros Protein Technologies, Creative Diagnostics, Biotage AB and AAPPTec among others.
Some peptide synthesis companies are expanding their market position through various strategies such as acquisitions, mergers, and research collaborations, whereas others are maintaining their market share by introducing new products.
- CEM Corporation unveiled Liberty PRO, the world’s first large-scale automated microwave peptide synthesiser. The system can synthesise 1 kg of crude peptide per batch in reaction vessels ranging in size from 1 to 15 litres, with unrivalled purity, speed, and waste reduction fueling market revenue share.
- Pfizer, Inc. and Imcyse SA have announced a research collaboration to develop Imotope, a specifically modified peptide. This peptide was developed to treat rheumatoid arthritis and the same augurs well for the future of peptide development.
Use promo code >> FMITODAY to get flat 20% discount
Peptide Synthesis Market by Category
By Product and Services:
- Solid-phase peptide Synthesis
- Solution-phase Peptide Synthesis
- Hybrid & Recombinant Technology
By End Use:
- Pharmaceuticals & Biotechnology Companies
- CDMOs & CROs
- Academics & Research Institutes
- North America
- Latin America
- South Asia & Pacific
- East Asia
- The Middle East & Africa (MEA)
Explore FMI’s related ongoing Coverage on Healthcare Market Insights Domain
Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Market
Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis Market
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports