Upper Limb Prosthetics Market is projected to reach a valuation of US$ 624.9 million by 2033 | FMI Study
In 2023, upper limb prosthetics sold for approximately US$ 398 million worldwide. The Upper Limb Prosthetics Market is predicted to grow at a CAGR of 4.1% and reach a valuation of US$ 624.9 million by 2033. This is according to a detailed FMI analysis.
In the global prosthetics market, upper limb prosthetics account for 3.8% of the total. Road accidents are the leading cause of fractured bones, and this may boost the market for upper limb prosthetics.
The global upper limb prosthetics market is experiencing strong growth due to increased amputation procedures and increased research and development. The market is also expected to grow due to a rising geriatric population and increased road accidents and amputations.
Request Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-8991
According to the American Cancer Society, approximately 1,000 new cases of osteosarcoma are diagnosed in the United States every year, mainly among teens and adults. A biopsy is used to diagnose osteosarcoma, and the tumor is usually removed during surgery.
As a result of the high number of bone cancers in the United States and worldwide, there is a high demand for advanced prosthetics. These devices require a lot of maintenance and are expensive, and reimbursement policies inhibit their growth. As the government increases its support for amputee initiatives, the market will be able to grow at a rapid rate.
“The rise in the number of road accidents is due to rapid modernization and increasing sales of high-performance vehicles. In addition, rash and drunk driving are contributing to an increase in the number of road accidents around the world. This is predicted to contribute to the upper limb prosthetics industry’s enhanced growth.” – said a lead analyst at FMI.
Artificial limbs for arms refers to the branch of prosthetics that deals with the design, development, and implementation of artificial limbs to replace missing or amputated upper limbs. These prosthetic devices are designed to restore the function of the missing limb, enabling individuals to perform daily activities such as eating, dressing, and grooming, as well as participate in sports and recreational activities.
Ask the Analyst: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-8991
Key Takeaways from the Upper Limb Prosthetics Market Study
- Global upper limb prosthetics to surpass US$ 398 million by 2023.
- North America is set to capture the maximum revenue share until 2023, while Asia Pacific is set to be the fastest-growing market.
- Over the course of the product type, myoelectric prosthetic devices remained the most popular with a CAGR of 4.2%.
- Hospitals remains lucrative end user with a CAGR of 3.6%.
Competitive Landscape for the Upper Limb Prosthetics Market
As the geriatric population increases, research and development efforts increase, and technological advancements in upper limb prosthetics increase, the upper limb prosthetics market is expected to grow. As the population ages, more limb amputations are performed, accident injuries and trauma cases increase, and geriatrics increase in number.
There are a number of prominent players in the global plant-based hot dog market, including
- Touch Bionics Inc.
- Fillauer LLC
- Endolite India Ltd.
- Ottobock SE & Co. KGaA
- College Park Industries
- Steeper Inc.
- TRS Inc.
Get Your Report Customize, Visit: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-8991
Recent Developments in the Upper Limb Prosthetics Market
- Össur launched the Rebound Post-Op Elbow Brace in July 2021. The brace is an invasive, lightweight, adjustable brace with intuitive design features. This makes fitting easy for clinicians and patients recovering from severe elbow injuries.
- PROLIMB plans to introduce a game-changing upper limb prosthesis by December 2020. The new project may integrate mechanical haptic feedback to make the prosthesis affordable.
- People with upper limb amputations can now function and think like normal people with a bionic arm created by the Cleveland Clinic in September 2021.
- In July 2021, Stryker launched its Tornier shoulder arthroplasty portfolio, which includes the Perform Humeral Stem, a Tornier product designed with four collar diameters and available in several lengths to optimize humeral fit and offer surgeons more options.
Upper Limb Prosthetics Market Segmentation by Category
Upper Limb Prosthetics Market by Product:
- Passive Prosthetic Devices
- Body-powered Prosthetic Devices
- Myoelectric Prosthetic Devices
- Hybrid Prosthetic Devices
Upper Limb Prosthetics Market by Component:
- Prosthetic Wrists
- Prosthetic Elbows
- Prosthetic Shoulders
- Prosthetic Arms
- Terminal Devices
Upper Limb Prosthetics Market by Indication:
- Forequarter Amputations
- Shoulder Disarticulations
- Transhumeral Disarticulations
- Elbow Disarticulations
- Transradial Disarticulations
- Wrist Disarticulations
- Partial Hand Amputations
- Fingers Amputations
Upper Limb Prosthetics Market by End User:
- Prosthetic Clinics
- Rehabilitation Centers
Have a Look at Related Research Reports in the Healthcare Domain:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs