Eisenmenger Complex Management Market to reach US$ 12.9 billion in 2033
The global Eisenmenger complex management market is expected to surpass an impressive valuation of US$ 7.7 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach US$ 12.9 billion by 2033, growing at a CAGR of 5.3%. Generally, the treatment includes relieving the symptoms and associated co-morbidities. Medications such as calcium channel blockers, antiarrhythmic agents, and blood thinning agents are prescribed by the physician. The rising prevalence of Eisenmenger syndrome, government support for the development of orphan drugs, and the growing geriatric population are the main factors that are fuelling growth of the Eisenmenger syndrome treatment market.
Growing expiration of patents presents opportunities that can be leveraged to offer generics at affordable costs which will aid in market expansion. The demand and consumption of generics are expected to rise significantly driven by research and development initiatives and regulatory approvals in developed and developing markets. Thus, fuelling market growth.
Get Latest Sample Copy@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16451
Increasing government support to create orphan drugs and surging cases of COVID-19 across the world are anticipated to drive sales in the global market. Apart from this, the presence of a vast population above the age of 60 years with lower immunity level who are often more prone to Eisenmenger syndrome and other related diseases, might propel demand for effective treatment. Government initiatives such as the Rare Disease Act 2002 and The Orphan Drug Act (ODA) 1983 are also expected to assist in market expansion.
On the other hand, robust drug pipeline and new product combination awaiting approval or launch are expected to heighten the market competitiveness which will directly benefit the targeted market. For instance, In December 2020, Acceleron Pharma received orphan drug designation for Sotatercept from the European Commission and is available for commercial use in the European markets. This will support market expansion in the forthcoming years.
The technological advancements are also continuously focusing upon the identification of new molecular pathways which contributes to the development of better treatments possible during the forecast period. All these factors propel growth of the market. However, patent expiration of drug molecule and side effects associated with the drugs is anticipated to restrain growth of Eisenmenger complex management market in the forecast period.
Ask An Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16451
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- North America is expected to dominate the market of Eisenmenger syndrome with 48.77 market share during the forecast period.
- The market in South Asia is projected to grow fastest with a CAGR of 5.5% in the forecast period
- By drug type, endothelin receptor antagonist segment is expected to lead the market with 48.1 % market share in 2023.
- By distribution channel, hospital pharmacies segment is anticipated to dominate the market with 65% market share by end of the forecast period.
“Robust drug pipeline and new product combination awaiting approval will fuel the targeted market growth”- says an FMI Analyst
The global Eisenmenger syndrome treatment market is highly competitive due to presence of large number of players and innovative product offerings. In addition, business expansion activities through partnerships and agreements are factors expected to further increase the competition. The major players in the market are: Actelion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Gilead Sciences, Inc., Pfizer, Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, AstraZeneca plc., Novartis AG, Merck and Co., Inc., GlaxoSmithKline plc., Mylan N.V, Bayer AG
Some recent developments in this industry are:
- In July 2022, Cereno Scientific announced that first patient had been enrolled in the Phase II study in pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) with drug candidate CS1.
- In June 2022, Gossamer Bio, Inc. declared the publication of key preclinical data supporting the potential of seralutinib for the treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH).
- In December 2021, Aerovate Therapeutics, a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company based in United States, started the Phase 2b/3 clinical trial for testing imatinib, its experimental inhaled formulation in people with Eisenmenger syndrome. The trial is set to help the company in achieving the goal of enhancing the lives of patients suffering from rare cardiovascular diseases. This test will evaluate the ability of AV-101 to resist blood flow in the blood vessels of the lungs.
- In December 2021, Alembic Pharmaceuticals, a multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in India, bagged approval from the United States Food and Drug Administration (USFDA) for the marketing of Selexipag tablets. These can now be used to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension. The company’s new drug is considered to be the generic equivalent to Uptravi, the Reference Listed Drug (RLD).
More Valuable Insights Available
Future Market Insights offers an unbiased analysis of the global Eisenmenger complex management market, providing historical data for 2018-2022 and forecast statistics from 2023-2033.
To understand opportunities in the Eisenmenger complex management market, the market is segmented on the basis of Drug type (Antiarrhythmic agents, Blood thinning agents, Endothelin receptor antagonist, others, By diagnosis (Blood tests, Electrocardiogram, chest X-ray, Echocardiogram, CT scan, MRI, Cardiac Catheterization) By distribution channel (Hospital pharmacies, Retail pharmacies, Online pharmacies) By end-user (Hospitals & Clinics, Laboratories, others) By region (North America, Latin America, Europe, South-Asia, East-Asia, Oceania, Middle East and Africa)
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16451
About the Healthcare Division at Future Market Insights
The healthcare team at Future Market Insights offers expert analysis, time efficient research, and strategic recommendations with an objective to provide authentic insights and accurate results to help clients worldwide. With a repertoire of over 100+ reports and 1 million+ data points, the team has been analyzing the industry lucidly in 50+ countries for over a decade. The team provides a brief analysis on key trends including competitive landscape, profit margin, and research development efforts.
Key Segments Profiled in the Eisenmenger Complex Management Industry Survey
By Drug Type:
- Antiarrhythmic Agents
- Blood Thinning Agents
- Endothelin Receptor Antagonist
- Blood tests
- Chest X-ray
- CT Scan
- Cardiac Catheterization
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
By End User:
- Hospitals & Clinics
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006,
Jumeirah Bay 2,
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A,
Jumeirah Lakes Towers,
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports : https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs