Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market in United States is expected to surge at a CAGR of 7.6% by 2032 | FMI Analyst
The Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market is expected to grow at a 7.4% CAGR between 2022 and 2032. The Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market is expected to grow from US$ 3.1 billion in 2022 to US$ 6.4 billion in 2032.
“Over the forecast period, the demand is expected to be driven by the rising popularity and adoption of on-demand and continuous Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC) in a wide range of applications, including emergency medicine.”
This study explains that the Chronic respiratory diseases affect more than 1 billion people, globally, as per the Global Asthma report, 2018. COPD, with tobacco smoking as its root cause, has affected a significant part of the world population, as per the World Health Organization. These factors are expected to accelerate the growth of the Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market during the forecast period.
In addition, rising popularity and adoption of on-demand and continuous Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC) in a wide range of applications such as emergency medicine is also expected to fuel the demand in the forthcoming years. This surge is attributable to global competitors entering the market, demand for the portable technology by consumers, and the clinical urgency for greater mobility support for the geriatric population. The business is anticipated to increase owing to continuous innovation and resulting in more efficient units and reduced prices.
Get Sample Report + Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15011
Increasing incidences of chronic respiratory diseases coupled with rising demand for home healthcare are the major drivers of the market. This can be ascribed to increasing geriatric population suffering from various kinds of chronic diseases in which oxygen therapy or oxygen support is required. Additionally, increasing levels of air pollution, smoking habits of population especially youth, among others have significantly contributed to an increase in the prevalence of respiratory diseases, thereby increasing the demand for oxygen therapy equipment.
As per the National Institutes of Health (NIH), nearly 12 million adults have been diagnosed with Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD) in the U.S. and 120,000 people die each year. According to the data published by the Global Asthma Network (GAN), asthma affects nearly 334 million people worldwide.
North America dominates the oxygen therapy equipment market in terms of market share and market revenue and will continue to flourish its dominance during the forecast period. This is due to the growing awareness about the benefits associated with oxygen therapy in hospitals and increasing number of end-users in this region.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market was valued at US$ 3.1 Million by 2022-end
- The US to account for the highest value share of US$ 2.4 Billion of global market demand for Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market in 2032
- From 2015 to 2021, Oxygen Therapy Equipment demand expanded at a CAGR of 9.7%
- By Product, the Oxygen Source Equipment category constitutes the bulk of Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market with a CAGR of 8.2%.
- By Portability, the Stationary Devices segment dominates the Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market with a CAGR of 7.8%.
“The rising popularity and adoption of on-demand and continuous Portable Oxygen Concentrators (POC) in a wide range of applications such as emergency medicine is also expected to fuel the demand over the forecast period,” remarks an FMI analyst.
Have a Conversation with the Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-15011
Players in the global Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market focus on expanding their global reach through various strategies, such as; partnerships, collaborations, and partnerships. The players are also making a significant investment in R&D to add innovations to their products which would help them in strengthening their position in the global market. Some of the recent developments among the key players are:
- In July 2021, Belluscura (BELL) had signed a third distribution deal and first agreement with a durable medical equipment provider, for its X-PLO2R portable oxygen concentrator portfolio. The durable medical equipment (“DME”) has multiple stores in several states and an online store. Meanwhile, the third distributor has issued its first purchase order with anticipated delivery of the X-PLO2R portable oxygen concentrator expected in less than ninety days.
- In June 2020, Armstrong Medical introduced the second generation FD140i, an improved dual therapy flow driver with an easier transition from CPAP to HFOT.
- In August 2019, OxyGo LLC announced the launch of their new six flow setting, Bluetooth enabled POC. At only 4.7 pounds, and with 6 flow settings, the OxyGo NEXT offers the highest oxygen output per pound of weight of any portable oxygen concentrators currently on the market. Created to meet the needs of oxygen therapy patients and home medical equipment providers – for use at home, away, and for travel. OxyGo NEXT will allow healthcare providers to improve patient outcomes through a new wireless connectivity platform using Bluetooth technology.
- In October 2018, Resmed launched CPAP mask-Airlift f30i for Hospitals and Respiratory Care Physicians in the US.
Key Companies Profiled:
- Philips Healthcare
- Linde Healthcare
- Chart Industries, Inc.
- Invacare Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Smiths Medical
- Drägerwerk AG & Co. KGaA
- Teleflex Incorporated
- Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Corporation Limited
- Taiyo Nippon Sanso Corporation, Inogen, Inc.
- Heinen + Löwenstein GmbH & Co. KG
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- Essex Industries, Inc.
- HERSILL, S.L.
- Weinmann Emergency Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG
- Messer Medical Austria GmbH
- TECNO-GAZ S.p.A, HUM – Gesellschaft für Homecare und Medizintechnik mbH
- medicap homecare GmbH
- GCE Holding AB
Click here today to buy your full report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15011
Key Segments Covered in the Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market Report
Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market by Product:
- Oxygen Source Equipment
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment for Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgeries
- Oxygen Concentrators
- Liquid Oxygen
- Oxygen Cylinders
- Oxygen Delivery Devices
- Oxygen Masks
- Nasal Cannulas
- Venturi Masks
- Non-Rebreather Masks
- Bag-Valve Masks
- Other Oxygen Delivery Devices
Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market by Portability:
- Stationary Oxygen Therapy Equipment Devices
- Portable Oxygen Therapy Equipment Devices
Oxygen Therapy Equipment Market by Application:
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment for COPD
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment for Asthma
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment for Cystic Fibrosis
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment for Respiratory Distress Syndrome
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment for Pneumonia
- Oxygen Therapy Equipment for Other Diseases
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape:
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs