Global Gastrointestinal Agents Industry Report to 2030: North America Dominates the Market - ResearchAndMarkets.com
DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Gastrointestinal Agents Market Size, Market Share, Application Analysis, Regional Outlook, Growth Trends, Key Players, Competitive Strategies and Forecasts, 2022 to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report offers strategic insights into the overall gastrointestinal agents market along with the market size and estimates for the duration 2020 to 2030.
- Abbott Laboratories
- Allergan Plc. (Formerly Actavis Plc.)
- Bayer AG
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Janssen Biotech Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Limited
- Takeda Pharmaceutical
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals Inc.
The said research study covers in-depth analysis of multiple market segments based on type of drugs and different geographies. The drug types studied for analyzing the overall global gastrointestinal agents market are majorly segmented into antidiarrheal, anti-ulcers, laxatives, inflammatory bowel disease drugs and irritable bowel syndrome drugs
Along with quantitative information, qualitative information sets and assessment tools are provided in this study for better analysis of the overall market scenario and future prospects. Information such as market inclination insights and drivers, challenges and opportunities assists the readers for understanding the ongoing trends in the global gastrointestinal agents market.
Tools such as market positioning of key players and attractive investment proposition provide the readers with insights on the competitive scenario of the global gastrointestinal agents market. This report concludes with company profiles section that highlights major information about the key players engaged in global gastrointestinal agents market. In-depth competitive environment analysis and historical (2015) market size data are also provided in the report.
Medications for gastrointestinal diseases and symptoms include prescription and non-prescription drugs, conventional and unconventional agents, simple small molecules, complex macromolecules and large recombinant proteins. In base year 2016, the inflammatory bowel disease held the largest share in the gastrointestinal agents market due high prevalence of inflammatory bowel disease in the region. While, irritable bowel syndrome is anticipated to grow at the highest CAGR during the forecast period.
At present, North America dominates the global gastrointestinal agents market. Particularly U.S. captures the largest market share in the regional gastrointestinal agents market.
However, the region is expected to witness flat growth due to maturity of this market and no anticipated competition from potential drug. Europe is considered to be the second largest gastrointestinal agents market. Asia Pacific is anticipated to be the fastest growing market in the forecast period.
Rising incidence of gastrointestinal disease and disorder, advancement in technology and overall improvement in health care infrastructure in emerging economies are the key drivers for Asia Pacific market.
Historical & Forecast Period
This study report represents analysis of each segment from 2020 to 2030 considering 2021 as the base year. Compounded Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) for each of the respective segments estimated for the forecast period of 2022 to 2030.
- Anticholinergic Agents
- Serotonin 5-HT3 Receptor Antagonists
- Cannabinoid Receptor Agonist
- Histamine type 2 receptor blockers (H2 blockers)
- Proton Pump Inhibitors
- Inflammatory bowel disease
- 5-Aminosalicyclic Acid (5-ASA) Derivatives
- Immunosuppressive Agents
- Tumor Necrosis Factor Antagonists
- Irritable bowel syndrome
- Prokinetic Agents
Key questions answered in this report
- What are the key micro and macro environmental factors that are impacting the growth of Gastrointestinal Agents market?
- What are the key investment pockets with respect to product segments and geographies currently and during the forecast period?
- Estimated forecast and market projections up to 2030.
- Which segment accounts for the fastest CAGR during the forecast period?
- Which market segment holds a larger market share and why?
- Are low and middle-income economies investing in the Gastrointestinal Agents market?
- Which is the largest regional market for Gastrointestinal Agents market?
- What are the market trends and dynamics in emerging markets such as Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa?
- Which are the key trends driving Gastrointestinal Agents market growth?
- Who are the key competitors and what are their key strategies to enhance their market presence in the Gastrointestinal Agents market worldwide?
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/mwnvjq
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.
Laura Wood, Senior Press Manager
For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470
For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630
For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900