Drug Screening Market | Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Biomedical Diagnostics, Danaher, Synergy Health plc. | By 2033
The Drug Screening Market is likely to thrive at a strong CAGR of 15.1% between 2023 and 2033. The market is anticipated to cross a market share of US$ 32.4 billion by 2033 while it is valued at US$ 7.3 billion in 2023.
There are more and more people using drugs of all kinds, and there are also more and more treatment centres, according to a study report on the drug screening sector. Sales of drug screening technologies are also increasing as a result of the new government restrictions that prohibit drug use and drug trafficking. The distribution of narcotics by drug users who support violence and drug abuse is under pressure from authorities to be restricted.
Prescription drug abuse and black market sales are driving up demand for drug screening devices. Furthermore, there is a growing interest in creating drug screening tools that are more effective and efficient. The rise in young people’s usage of recreational drugs is driving up demand for advanced drug screening devices.
Request Sample Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14265
- More adult people indulging in drug consumption, and Islamic countries banning alcohol consumption is fueling the drug screening market. Furthermore, advanced screening and testing measures are pushing governments to adopt screening equipment.
- Enhancing high-throughput screening to discover early-strange drug discovery is expanding the drug screening market size, while additional high-content screening (HCS) is also contributing to the growth of the market.
- Another factor that fuels the market growth is the adoption of fragment-based drug discovery (FBDD) with the bottom-up approach that works on low-complexity compounds or fragments.
- The advanced offices and corporate structure include drug testing and screening solutions that also help the workforce to be clean and conscious. The governments in some countries also push corporate companies to adopt these measures for drug control.
- The misuse of prescribed drugs and their trafficking has also fueled the demand for different drug control measures, flourishing the drug screening market.
Ask An Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14265
- The United States market leads the space in terms of market share and CAGR. The market is anticipated to cross a value of US$ 11.5 billion by 2033. The regional market is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 15.8% between 2023 and 2033.
- The Chinese drug screening market is another significant market. It thrives at a steady CAGR of 15.4% during the forecast period. The market is likely to reach a value of US$ 2.3 billion by 2033. The prevalence of drug consumption and stringent government policies are fueling the demand for drug screening.
- Rapid testing devices are likely to thrive in the product and service type category due to faster and more efficient drug testing methods. It is expected to thrive at a CAGR of 15.8% during the forecast period.
- The drug testing devices laboratories segment tops the end user tally with a CAGR of 15.4% between 2023 and 2033. The growth is attributed to higher consumption and lack of drug testing equipment in the organizations due to the lower awareness.
The key players focus on providing drug screening solutions at cheaper prices while making these products portable, efficient, and effective. Key competitors also merge, acquire, and partner with other companies to increase the supply chain and distribution channel. The key players in the market are: Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, Hoffmann -La Roche Ltd, BioMerieux SA, Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc., Biomedical Diagnostics
Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14265
- Bio-Rad Laboratories Inc has introduced its Bio-Rad which works on different concepts such as target discovery, lead discovery, preclinical research, and Progress development. This has extended the research and development programs for the brand.
- BioMerieux SA has completed its 60 years in the service. This has resulted in the biomerieux and InDevR partnership of 5 million. This will be the exclusive distributor in Europe of VaxArray.
By Sample Type:
- Urine samples
- Breath Samples
- Oral Fluid Samples
- Hair Samples
- Other Samples
By Product and Service:
- Drug screening
- Analytical Instruments
- Rapid Testing Devices
- Drug Screening Service
By End User:
- Drug Testing Laboratories
- Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement Agencies
- Drug Treatment Centers
- Individual Users
- Pain Management Centers
- Schools and Colleges
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific (APAC)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports