Cold Plasma Market is projected to reach US$ 9380.9 Million by 2033 at a CAGR of 14.3%
The global Cold Plasma Market is expected to reach US$ 2469.5 million in 2023 and US$ 9380.9 million by 2033. During the forecast period, the market is expected to develop at a 14.3% CAGR.
From 2022 to 2032, the Cold Plasma market is anticipated to expand at a 15.0% CAGR. FMI’s recent report projects the cold plasma market to expand staggeringly, attributed to its increasing application in the healthcare industry to treat hospital acquired infections. In its new study that tracks markets across 20+ countries, the report opines demand from food processing industry to complement growth in addition to the sustained demand from healthcare sector.
Additionally, recent clinical trials have established the effectiveness of cold plasma treatment in the removal of post-surgery cancer tumors, especially in the breast and lung segments. The treatment is widely accepted due to its ability to target malignant tissues and leave healthy ones intact.
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12401
Cold plasma treatment is also being touted as an effective remedy against the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The capability to neutralize over nine out of ten pathogens from the airstream is prompting healthcare providers to increase their research in this area of treatment.
- Low temperature atmospheric pressure plasma to capture the lion’s share during the forecast period
- Food processing & packaging slated to expand impressively due to increased awareness regarding food contamination due to surface pathogens
- Administration for healing chronic wounds to experience immense white spaces in terms of application
- North America to retain market hegemony, Asia-Pacific offer lucrative prospects in the textile industry
Prominent players within the global cold plasma market include Nordson Corporation, Europlasma NV, Plasmatreat GmBh, Terraplasma Medical GmBh, Henniker Plasma, US Medical Innovations, Molecular Plasma Group, Nordson Corporation, Adtech Plasma Technology Co Ltd., Smith & Nephew plc and Thierry Corporation to name a few.
Ask from Market Research Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-12401
In February 2020, Adtech Plasma Technology initiated a new project in collaboration with Hull York Medical School for testing gas plasma on osteomyelitis bone infections. The project will assist in establishing a laboratory testing model for evaluating and optimizing plasma treatment for osteomyelitis biofilm infections.
Plasma treat has deployed a prototype cleaning station in conjunction with the Bavarian Red Cross for disinfecting single-use protective clothing for frontline COVID-19 healthcare workers.
Why Future Market Insights?
- Comprehensive analysis on evolving purchase pattern across different geographies
- Detailed insights of market segments and sub-segments for historical as well as forecast period
- A competitive analysis of prominent players and emerging players in the keyword market
- Detailed information about the product innovation, mergers and acquisitions lined up in upcoming years
- Ground breaking research and market player-centric solutions for the upcoming decade according to the present market scenario
Cold plasma Market: Segmentation
- Atmospheric pressure
- Wound Healing
- Cancer Treatment
- Blood Coagulation
- Packaging Decontamination
- Food Surface Decontamination
- Wastewater Treatment
- Seed Germination
For more Report Customization, connect with us at@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-12401
- Remote Treatment
- Direct Treatment
- Electrode Contact
- Medical Industry
- Textile Industry
- Electrical & Electronic Industry
- Food & Agriculture Industry
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- East Asia
- South Asia
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs