Cytokine Release Syndrome Management Market to expand at a CAGR of 6.7% by 2033 | FMI Project
The global Cytokine Release Syndrome Management Market is expected to reach US$ 23.32 billion in 2023, with a 6.7% CAGR from 2023 to 2033. In the coming years, the market for CRS management is expected to grow due to an increase in the number of autoimmune diseases and cancers.
The development of novel therapies for patients with mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) with significant unmet needs has demonstrated promising efficacy, thus making it imperative to develop synergistic approaches to targeted therapy and immunotherapy for these patients. There is a possibility of bringing together various combinations of drugs to produce more rapid and longer-lasting responses to treatment, without having significant side effects.
As cancer rates rise and treatment options for CRS increase, the market will continue to expand. For instance, Harpoon Therapeutics, Inc., is developing novel T-cell engagers in clinical trials. The 64th American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition in New Orleans presents updated interim data from the Phase 1 clinical trial evaluating HPN217 in relapsed/refractory multiple myeloma (RRMM). Based on Harpoon’s proprietary TriTAC ® platform, HPN217 targets B-cell maturation antigens (BCMA) to bring patients’ own immune cells to the tumor.
Request a Sample of this Report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16438
FDA approvals of various therapeutics and drugs have further enhanced the market. Further studies and tests funded by the government will increase awareness of CRS management by clinical professionals. For instance, mosunetuzumab-axgb (Lunsumio; Genentech) was approved by the FDA for the treatment of adults with R/R follicular lymphoma. As of July 2022, mosunetuzumab had been granted priority review by the FDA for the treatment of R/R FL. High and durable responses were demonstrated in the phase 2 GO29781 study (NCT02500407), which supported the decision. The continued approval of this product is dependent on a confirmatory trial verifying clinical benefit since this is an accelerated approval.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Globally, the cytokine release syndrome management market is expected to reach US$ 23.32 billion by 2023.
- Hospitals for cytokine release syndrome management are expected to grow 32% market share between 2023 and 2033.
- The market for Tumour Necrosis Factor-TNF is projected to grow by 2.9% from 2023 to 2033.
- Cytokine release syndrome management in North America expanded with a market share of 17% during the forecast period.
- According to forecasts, the arthritis therapeutics market accumulate a share of 19% over the next few years.
“Advances in immunotherapies, the approval of new drugs, and CAR T-cell therapies are expected to further accelerate the growth of the cytokine release syndrome management market.” comments a Future Market Insights analyst.
Enquire before purchasing this report: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16438
The development of innovative diagnostic techniques is becoming increasingly important for companies, which will probably lead to a number of firms expanding their product lines, acquiring other companies, or merging their companies in the near future, as many are likely to focus on developing new diagnostic techniques.
- Kite announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved the addition of prophylactic corticosteroids to the prescribing information for Yescarta®. The label on Yescarta includes information to guide physicians in managing and possibly preventing side effects associated with chimeric antigen receptor (CAR) T-cell therapies. To maximize the chances of CAR T-cell therapy being beneficial to as many patients as possible, Kite has been working closely with physicians since Yescarta’s first approval in 2012. CAR T therapy research is also focused on expanding into new diseases and early treatment lines, while continuously enhancing the safety and efficacy of existing treatments.
- Nexcella, Inc., a subsidiary of Immix Biopharma, Inc., reported stable response rates among 6 patients with relapsed/refractory AL amyloidosis using NXC-201. Six relapsed/refractory AL amyloidosis patients treated with NXC-201 have shown 100% complete response. Using clinical cancer research, 100% complete responses were observed; 100% organ responses were observed; and at 5.2 months, the duration of response was still unknown, resulting in an average reduction of 65% (2,656 pg/mL) in NT-proBNP from baseline. There was no grade 4 Cytokine Release Syndrome. ICANS neurotoxicity was not observed; NYHA stage improved by 2 stages.
Key Companies Profiled:
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc
- Novartis AG
- Sanofi S.A
- Pfizer Inc.
- Bayer AG
- AbbVie Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Private Limited
- Incyte Corporation
- Swedish Orphan Biovitrum
Browse the Full Report with Facts and Figures onFMI Cytokine Release Syndrome Management Market Report at: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16438
Key Segments Profiled in the Cytokine Release Syndrome Management Industry Survey?
By Cytokine Type:
- Tumor Necrosis Factor-TNF
- Epidermal Growth Factor-EGF
By Therapeutic Application:
- Airway Inflammation
By Biomarker Type:
- Interferon Gamma
- Cluster of Differentiation-163
By Route of Administration:
By End User:
- Specialty Clinics
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs