Surgical Instruments Tracking System Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 13.9% through 2033 | FMI
The global Surgical Instruments Tracking System Market is projected to have a moderate-paced CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period. The current valuation of the surgical instruments tracking system market is US$ 255 million in 2023. The value of the surgical instruments tracking system market is anticipated to reach a high of US$ 940 million, by the year 2033.
Errors in the handling of surgical tools can lengthen procedures, increase costs, and raise the danger of surgical infections, perioperative morbidity, and RSI episodes.
This is one of the main reasons hospitals require surgical instrument tracking systems to increase surgical care safety. Moreover, the growing amount of individuals having surgeries is another driving factor. To comply with the new Unique Device Identification (UDI) tracking regulations set out by the United States FDA, surgical instrument monitoring systems enable automated identification of medical equipment, including tools.
The need for compliance-enabling technologies, including surgical tool monitoring systems, is anticipated to increase as the number of devices subject to UDI continues to rise. Numerous other governmental organizations have also set regulatory guidelines for traceability from manufacturer to patient. These include the proposed UDI legislation from the CFDA in China, the In Vitro Diagnostic Medical Device Regulation and Medical Device Regulation from the EU, as well as AS/NZS 4187:2014 from Australia and New Zealand.
Request Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-14251
The usage of automated identification and tracking technology, such as surgical tool tracking systems, is anticipated to increase as a result. For instance, RFID Systems for Healthcare are provided by a certain market player, which aids in compliance with such rules. The market was greatly affected by the pandemic. Over the projected period, it is anticipated that rising healthcare costs, investments in new hospitals, and hospital expansions would boost growth in the segment under study. For instance, the Indian government is building sixteen more All India Institutes of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) throughout the country in various phases. Moreover, according to the Indian Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, under Phase-V, the cabinet approved INR 1,264 crore in September 2020 for the construction of AIIMS, Darbhanga, which is located in the Indian state of Bihar. One of the country’s main surgical facilities is AIIMS. Similarly, several hospital building projects are in progress and are anticipated to stimulate the study segment’s expansion. According to American Hospital Association (AHA) figures for 2022, there were 6,093 operating hospitals in the United States as opposed to 5,534 in 2020. Additionally, according to the same source, there were around 33.4 million inpatient admissions in American hospitals overall, costing an estimated US$ 1.2 trillion. Thus, it is anticipated that the expansion of the hospital segment would be aided by the increase in hospitals.
However, the cost of installing automated tracking systems like RFID, which calls for additional servers, databases, and middleware, has been steadily rising even while the cost of tags and readers has reduced dramatically. The total cost of adopting automated surgical tool tracking systems utilizing RFID is rather high when compared to more traditional systems like barcode-based systems.
Speak to our Research Expert @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-14251
- The global surgical instruments tracking system market is expected to be dominated by the United States during the estimated period. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) estimate that hospital-acquired illnesses claim the lives of roughly 90,000 Americans annually. The market for surgical instrument tracking systems is being driven by the desire to reduce infection brought on by contaminated tools as well as the requirement for better inventory management.
- During the forecast period, China and Japan are anticipated to dominate the Asia Pacific surgical tools tracking system market. The production of technologically advanced software and hardware solutions is also anticipated to encourage the use of surgical tool tracking systems in these countries over the projected period. Moreover, leading companies in these countries provide complete, high-quality surgical instruments for all surgical specialties.
- Owing to its affordable cost of installation and ease of adoption by the leading players in the market, the barcode technology is expected to hold the greatest revenue, through the forecast period.
- As it utilizes technology more frequently than conventional clinics or other healthcare facilities, the hospital is the most lucrative segment for key companies, accounting for a sizable portion.
The surgical instruments tracking systems market share is fragmented as a result of both domestic and international competitors. Several companies command substantial market dominance in their respective specialty areas. Large corporations often give natural events like product approvals, the possibility of accidents, and misplaced surgical equipment a high priority. These elements are anticipated to propel the surgical instruments tracking system market to expand rapidly.
For more Report Customization, connect with us @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-14251
- SpaTrack Medical Limited
- Keir Surgical Ltd.
- Vizinex RFID
- ScanCARE Pty Ltd.
- RFID Discovery
- Healthtech Pivot LLP
- RMS Omega Healthcare
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Integra LifeSciences Holdings Corporation
- Braun Melsungen AG.
Key Segments Profiled in the Market Survey
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
By End User:
- Public Hospital
- Private Hospital
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs