Needle-Free Injectors Market is anticipated to reach US$ 42.79 Billion by 2032
A recently published study by FMI expects the global needle-free injectors market to augment at a 12% CAGR from 2022 to 2032. By the end of the said assessment period, a valuation of US$ 42.79 Billion is expected for the market. Faster drug delivery is the key driver for the needle-free injector market. Increasing demand for healthcare sector along with growth in cosmetic surgeries is driving the demand for needle-free injectors.
From 2017 to 2021, the industry experienced noteworthy growth, registering a value CAGR of 8% and closing at US$ 12.3 Billion. The use of technologically advanced spring-loaded jet injectors is favoring the growth of the market. In addition, approvals from government authorities to maximize the use of needle-free injectors is accelerating the demand of the same.
For more insights into the market, request a sample of this report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-13960
Geographically, US is the largest contributor to the needle-free injectors market. This is owing to the growing prevalence of chronic diseases in the region. The strong presence of healthcare sectors in Germany, Japan and China too are accelerating the use of needle-free injectors. In the upcoming years, increasing inclination towards minimally invasive surgeries will increase the sales of needle-free injectors.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By load type, the projectile injections segment is expected to expand at a CAGR of 13.9% during the forecast period.
- By technology, spring-loaded jet injector segment will dominate the market, holding 47.1% of the revenue share in 2022.
- By application, drug delivery is expected to hold the leading share in the market, accounting for 65.0% of the revenue share in 2022.
- With 79.5% of the revenue share, reusable needle-free injectors are expected to dominate the market in 2022
- By end-user, hospitals are expected to be the primary end-user, accounting for over 33.4% market share during the forecast period.
- US is expected to be a leading market across North America, accounting for over 94.0% of the market in 2022
- Germany is expected to dominate the Europe, holding 29.4% Europe’s market share through 2032
- Japan is projected to hold over 34% share in the East Asia market, exhibiting growth at a CAGR of 11.7% during the forecast period
- China led the East Asia market with more than 46.8% share and is projected to expand at a CAGR of 12.0% through 2032.
“The healthcare sector along with the cosmetic industry are the largest contributors to needle-free injectors market. Increasing demand for minimally-invasive surgeries is further accelerating the demand for needle-free injectors” states an FMI analyst
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-13960
Key players in the needle-free injectors market are Gerresheimer AG, Pfizer Inc., Antares Pharma, CSL Limited (Seqirus UK Limited), Crossject, Portal Instruments, Ferring Pharmaceuticals, PharmaJet Inc., PenJet Corporation
- In August 2022, University of Adelaide began the human trail of omicron COVID vaccine booster using Pharma-Jet needle-free systems. In addition, the vaccines has been administered using PharmaJet Tropis NFIS.
- Portal Instruments, a key player in the needle-free injectors market is focusing on developing needle-free injectors for different chronic ailments and creating awareness regarding painless injections.
Key Segments Profiled In The Needle-Free Injectors Market Industry Survey
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Load:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Liquid Injections
- Needle-Free Injectors by Powder Injections
- Needle-Free Injectors by Projectile Injections
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Technology:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Spring-loaded jet injector
- Needle-Free Injectors by Battery-powered jet injector
- Needle-Free Injectors by Gas-powered jet injector
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Delivery Site:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Intra dermal injectors
- Needle-Free Injectors by Intramuscular injectors
- Needle-Free Injectors by Subcutaneous injectors
Needle-Free Injectors Market by Application:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Drug Delivery
- Needle-Free Injectors by Vaccines
- Needle-Free Injectors by Cosmetic
- Needle-Free Injectors by Others
Needle-Free Injectors Market by End User:
- Needle-Free Injectors by Home Care Settings
- Needle-Free Injectors by Long Term Care Centers
Contact Sales for Further Assistance in Purchasing this Report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/13960
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. is an ESOMAR-certified business consulting & market research firm, a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce and is headquartered in Delaware, USA. A recipient of Clutch Leaders Award 2022 on account of high client score (4.9/5), we have been collaborating with global enterprises in their business transformation journey and helping them deliver on their business ambitions. 80% of the largest Forbes 1000 enterprises are our clients. We serve global clients across all leading & niche market segments across all major industries.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs