Phenylketonuria Therapeutics Market is projected to grow with an 8.6% CAGR from 2023 to 2033 | FMI
According to a new market research report published by Future Market Insights, the global Phenylketonuria Therapeutics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 8.6% during the forecast period of 2023-2033.
Phenylketonuria is an inherited metabolic disorder that affects the way the body processes protein. Patients with PKU are unable to properly break down an amino acid called phenylalanine, which can lead to the build-up of toxic substances in the body. If left untreated, PKU can cause severe intellectual disability, seizures, and other neurological problems.
Get a PDF Sample with the Latest Market Insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16868
The global PKU therapeutics market is driven by a growing awareness of the disease and the availability of advanced treatments. The market is also benefiting from an increasing number of diagnostic tests and genetic screening programs that help identify patients with PKU at an early stage.
The primary treatment for PKU involves a strict, lifelong diet that restricts the intake of phenylalanine. However, many patients find it difficult to adhere to this diet, and as a result, they may require additional treatments. These include medications that help reduce the amount of phenylalanine in the blood, as well as enzyme replacement therapies that help break down phenylalanine more effectively.
It must be noted that the market is set to benefit from the development of new and innovative therapies for PKU. For example, gene therapy is an emerging area of research that aims to correct the genetic defects that cause PKU. Other promising approaches include the use of RNA interference to reduce the production of phenylalanine in the liver, as well as the use of enzyme replacement therapies that are more effective than current treatments.
Ask Analyst for Report Customization and Explore TOC & List of Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16868
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- From 2018 to 2022, the phenylketonuria therapeutics market grew at a CAGR of 5.2%.
- The global phenylketonuria therapeutics market is expected to grow with an 8.6% CAGR from 2023 to 2033.
- As of 2033, the phenylketonuria therapeutics market is expected to reach US$ 2.28 Billion.
- According to the FMI analysis, the hospital pharmacies segment accounts for the largest market share.
- North America is expected to possess 40% market share for the Phenylketonuria Therapeutics market.
- The East & South Asia market is predicted to increase significantly throughout the forecast period, with a share of 20% during the forecast period.
“A series of international level collaborations involving healthcare stakeholders across various institutional settings are fuelling further clinical trials and research studies dedicated to discovering phenylketonuria therapeutics,” says an FMI analyst.
Key players in the market include companies such as Competition Deep Dive, Cigna, BioMarin Pharmaceuticals, Codexis, Inc., Erytech Pharma, SOM Innovation Biotech SL, Synthetic Biologics, Inc., Retrophin, Inc., Danone, Censa Pharmaceuticals, Homology Medicines, Inc., along with healthcare providers and technology companies among other global players.
- In January 2023, Jnana Therapeutics was granted clearance by the FDA for its Investigational New Drug (IND) application for JNT-517, a drug being developed to treat phenylketonuria (PKU), a condition that is difficult to treat. The biotechnology company is using its advanced chemoproteomics platform to discover drugs for challenging targets.
- The Phase 1 program of JNT-517 is currently underway in healthy volunteers in Australia, and will expand to include clinical sites in the U.S. The Phase 1b sub-study will evaluate the drug’s effectiveness in individuals with PKU, with the potential to demonstrate clinical proof of concept that supports a subsequent registrational program.
Last few days to get reports at discounted prices, offer expires soon!
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16868
More Insights Available
FMI, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global phenylketonuria therapeutics market, presenting a historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of drug type (kuwan and playnziq), route of administration (oral, parenteral, intravenous and subcutaneous), and distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, and online pharmacies) across seven major regions (North America, Latin America, Europe, East Asia, South Asia, Oceania, and Middle East & Africa).
Key Segments Profiled in the Phenylketonuria Therapeutics Industry Survey
Route of Administration:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Retail Pharmacies
- Online Pharmacies
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs