Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) Treatment Market value of US$ 2675.37 Million by registering a CAGR of 14.3% from 2023 to 2033
During the forecast period 2023 to 2033, the Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) Treatment Market Severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment market is expected to grow at a value of 14.3% CAGR, according to Future Market Insights. By the year 2033, the global market for Severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment is expected to rise up to a market valuation of US$ 2675.37 Million. The global SHTG treatment market has been witnessing substantial growth in recent years, and this trend is expected to continue in the coming years.
One of the major factors driving the growth of the SHTG treatment market is the increasing prevalence of hypertriglyceridemia worldwide. According to the American Heart Association, hypertriglyceridemia affects around one-third of the adult population in the United States alone. This has led to an increased demand for effective treatment options for SHTG.
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16823
Another factor driving the growth of the SHTG treatment market is the increasing adoption of personalized medicine. Personalized medicine involves the use of individual patient data to develop customized treatment plans based on the patient’s unique genetic makeup and medical history. This approach has been gaining popularity in recent years, and many companies are now focusing on developing personalized treatment options for SHTG.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- The global Severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment market is expected to grow with a 14.3% CAGR during 2023 to 2033.
- Hospital pharmacies are expected to hold 40% of the market share in 2023 for Severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment market.
- North America is expected to possess 45% market share for Severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment market in 2023.
- Europe severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment market size is expected to possess 39% market share in 2023.
“As more innovative therapies and drugs are developed, the market for SHTG treatment is likely to become even more competitive, with companies vying for a larger share of the market.” states an FMI analyst
Get a Customized Scope to Match Your Need Ask an Expert@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16823
Key players in the severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment market are Ionis Pharmaceuticals, 89bio, Inc., Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals, Inc., NorthSea Therapeutics B.V., Amryt Pharma, Afimmune Pharmaceutical, Zucara Therapeutics, Novo Nordisk, Adocia and Pfizer Inc.
- Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals Inc lead drug candidate for SHTG is ARO-APOC3, an RNA interference (RNAi) therapeutic agent designed to target and silence the production of apolipoprotein C-III (APOC3), a protein that plays a key role in regulating triglyceride levels in the blood. In preclinical studies, ARO-APOC3 has been shown to significantly reduce triglyceride levels in animal models of SHTG.
- NorthSea Therapeutics B.V lead drug candidate is called MBOAT7, which is an enzyme that plays a key role in the production of phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate (PI5P), a lipid that is involved in regulating lipid metabolism. In preclinical studies, MBOAT7 has been shown to reduce triglyceride levels in animal models of SHTG.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Severe hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) treatment market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
The study reveals essential insights on the basis of Drug Class (Olezarsen, Pegozafermin, Epeleuton, Lomitapide) Drug Delivery Method (Oral Route, Injectable Route) Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy, Online Pharmacy) Region (North America, Latin America, Europe, South Asia, East Asia, Oceania, Middle East & Africa)
Last few days to get reports at discounted prices, offer expires soon! https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16823
Key Segments Profiled in the Severe Hypertriglyceridemia (SHTG) Treatment Market Survey
Drug Delivery Method:
- Oral Route
- Injectable Route
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacy
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favour the market growth in various segments based on Source, Application, Sales Channel and End-Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs