Disposable Gloves Market 2023: A Valuation of $29.81 Billion Predicted by 2030
Disposable gloves are single-use gloves made of various materials such as latex, vinyl, or nitrile. They are commonly used in healthcare settings to prevent the spread of infection and to protect healthcare workers and patients from cross-contamination. Disposable gloves can also be used in other industries such as food service, cleaning, and automotive repair to protect workers from chemicals, germs, and other hazards. They are available in different sizes, colours, and thicknesses to suit various needs and preferences. The global disposable gloves market size was valued at $10,248.09 million in 2019, and is projected to reach $29,807.71 million by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.78%.
Disposable Gloves Market in Short:
Current Market Size: USD 29,807 Million
Fastest Growing Region: APAC
Largest Market: North America
Projection Time: 2019-2030
Base Year: 2019
Download Free Sample Updated PDF: (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) –
What are the market values / growth % of emerging countries?
North America is projected to account for a major share of the global disposable gloves market during the forecast period. U.S. dominated the North America disposable gloves market owing to robust healthcare infrastructure and rise in investments for healthcare across the country.
Which are the top companies hold the market share in disposable gloves market?
Top companies such as Top Glove Corporation Bhd, Semperit AG Holding, Sri Trang Agro Industry PCL (Sri Trang Gloves (Thailand) Public Company), Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd, Rubberex Corporation (M) Berhad, Ansell Limited, Cardinal Health Inc., Etc.
Value Propositions Related to The Report:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
- Winning imperatives
- Exhaustive coverage on ‘Strategic Developments’ registered by leading players of the market
Covid-19 Situation –
- The Covid-19 pandemic has had a positive impact on the market as health workers involved in sample collection have been asked to wear appropriate protective clothing to avoid infection.
- Demand for insurance and personal protective equipment for healthcare professionals has increased during this pandemic.
Inquire Your Every Doubt Here:
Disposable gloves are often used in the medical field, due to the increase in infections and diseases. Also, disposable gloves are used in non-medical applications in sectors such as manufacturing, food processing, and clean rooms. In addition, polyethylene-based disposable gloves are in high demand in the industry, owing to their cost effectiveness and ease of availability.
It is important to properly dispose of disposable gloves after each use and to avoid reusing them. Used gloves can be a potential source of contamination and can lead to the spread of disease. Additionally, some individuals may be allergic to certain materials used in disposable gloves, so it is important to be aware of any allergies or sensitivities before using them.
Major Key Market Players in the Industry –
- Adventa Berhad (Sun Healthcare)
- Ansell Limited
- Cardinal Health Inc.
- Dynarex Corporation
- Hartalega Holdings Berhad
- Kossan Rubber Industries Bhd
- Rubberex Corporation (M) Berhad
- Semperit AG Holding
- Sri Trang Agro Industry PCL (Sri Trang Gloves (Thailand) Public Company)
- Top Glove Corporation Bhd
Market: By Region Outlook
- North America (U.S., Canada, Mexico)
- Europe (UK, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Rest of Europe)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, India, Australia, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
- LAMEA (Brazil, South Africa, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Rest of LAMEA)
Procure Complete Report (220+ Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures) @
Important Questions Being Answered by This Market Report Are –
Q1. What is the total market value of disposable gloves market report?
Q2. What would be forecast period in the market report?
Q3. What is the market value of disposable gloves market in 2021?
Q4. Which is base year calculated in the disposable gloves market report?
Key findings of the study –
- By type, the nitrile segment was the largest contributor to the disposable gloves market in 2019.
- By form, the powder-free segment was the largest contributor to the market in 2019.
- By application, medical segment was the highest contributor to the disposable gloves market in 2019.
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every us companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate y data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
- The Wire Times