Connected drug delivery devices market growing expeditiously, USD 15.5 billion by 2031, Report
Connected drug delivery devices are innovative healthcare technologies that combine drug delivery systems with digital connectivity to improve medication adherence and patient outcomes. These devices are equipped with sensors, wireless communication, and data analytics capabilities, which enable them to monitor patient usage patterns, provide real-time feedback, and send reminders and alerts to patients and healthcare providers. The data generated by these devices can be used to develop personalized treatment plans and improve medication adherence, which is essential for the management of chronic diseases such as diabetes, asthma, and hypertension. Connected drug delivery devices have the potential to revolutionize the healthcare industry by improving patient outcomes, reducing healthcare costs, and enhancing the overall quality of care.
Request Report Sample- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/26467
The rapidly increasing cost of medical management, the rise in need to improve patient treatment outcomes, a shift in consumer preference towards home-based care, a rise in the number of individuals suffering from chronic diseases along with increasing emphasis on preventive care, and the widespread adoption of connected devices in laboratories and hospitals for maintaining electronic health records drive the growth of the global connected drug delivery devices market.
Based on type, the injectable segment held the largest share of nearly three-fifths of the global connected drug delivery devices market in 2021 and would dominate in terms of revenue during the forecast period. However, the inhalation devices segment is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR of 24.95% during the forecast period.
Based on technology, the bluetooth segment was the largest in 2021, capturing nearly two-thirds of the global connected drug delivery devices market share, and would rule the roost through 2030. However, the NFC segment is estimated to witness the fastest CAGR of 24.82% during the forecast period.
Procure Complete Report (220 Pages PDF with Insights, Charts, Tables, and Figures) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/connected-drug-delivery-devices-market/purchase-options
Highlights of the Report
- The report provides exclusive and comprehensive analysis of the global connected drug delivery devices market trends along with the connected drug delivery devices market forecast
- The report elucidates the connected drug delivery devices market opportunity along with key drivers, and restraints of the market. It is a compilation of detailed information, inputs from industry participants and industry experts across the value chain, and quantitative and qualitative assessment by industry analysts.
- Porter’s five forces analysis helps analyze the potential of the buyers & suppliers and the competitive scenario of the market for strategy building
- The report entailing the connected drug delivery devices market analysis maps the qualitative sway of various industry factors on market segments as well as geographies
- The data in this report aims on market dynamics, trends, and developments affecting the connected drug delivery devices market growth
Purchase Inquiry – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/26467
Key Players –
- Proteus Digital Health
- PROPELLER HEALTH
- Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd
- Ypsomed AG
- Cohero Health, Inc.
- West Pharmaceutical Services, Inc.
- Syncro Technology Corp.
- AptarGroup Inc.
Surgical Clamps Market– https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-clamps-market-A13381
Medical Cooling System Market– https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/medical-cooling-system-market
High Potency APIs Market– https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/high-potency-apis-market-A31461
- The Wire Times