Gene Therapy Market Size to Reach USD 46.5 Billion by 2030, Propelled by Rapid Advances in Biotechnology
Gene therapies are treatments that are applicable to a broad range of diseases. They radically treat the cause of the diseases, instead of only relieving the symptoms. Furthermore, they may be effective on a wide range of previously untreated diseases, such as hematological, ocular, neurodegenerative diseases, and several cancers. For example, adeno-associated AAV2 vectors carrying the therapeutic gene (RPE65) administered via intra-retinal injection resulted in improved vision for people with Leber’s congenital amaurosis.
Allied Market Research has published a study report with the title Gene Therapy Market Size was Valued at USD 6.0 billion in 2020, and is Anticipated to Garner USD 46.5 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 22.8% from 2022 to 2031.
This report provides a comprehensive overview of the Gene Therapy Market, including an in-depth analysis of market trends, key segments, investment opportunities, value chain analysis, regional landscape, and competitive scenarios. It offers valuable insights for established market players, new entrants, investors, and other stakeholders to devise effective strategies and make informed decisions to enhance their market position. The report is a valuable resource for anyone seeking to gain a deeper understanding of the Gene Therapy Market and its growth potential in the future.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/2841
What are the factors driving the Gene Therapy Market?
Increase in the prevalence of chronic disorders, rise in government support, and ethical acceptance of gene therapy for cancer treatment drive the growth of the global gene therapy market. On the other hand, high cost of gene therapies restrains the growth to some extent. However, the presence of advanced healthcare infrastructure is anticipated to pave the way for lucrative opportunities in the industry.
Top Gene Therapy Companies
- Gilead Sciences
- Orchard Therapeutics.
- Bristol-Myers Squibb.
- Therapeutics plc
- Adverum Biotechnologies, Inc.
- Amgen Inc.
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals,
- Shenzhen SiBiono Genentech
- Novartis AG
- Shanghai Sunway Biotech Co., Ltd.
Gene Therapy Market Segmentation: –
The report offers a detailed segmentation of the global Gene Therapy market based on Vector Type, Therapy type, Gene Type, Application and region. The report provides an analysis of each segment and sub-segment with the help of tables and figures. This analysis helps market players, investors, and new entrants in determining the sub-segments to be tapped on to achieve growth in the coming years.
By Vector Type
- Viral Vector
- Non Viral Vector
- In Vivo Therapy
- Ex Vivo Therapy
By Gene Type
- Tumor Suppressor
- Growth factors
- Oncological Disorders
- Rare Diseases
- Neurological Disorders
- Other Diseases
On the basis of region, North America contributed to the major market share in terms of revenue in 2020, holding nearly half of the global gene therapy market. The Asia-Pacific region, simultaneously, is projected to cite the fastest CAGR of 25.4% from 2021 to 2030. This is attributed to the facts such as rise in the prevalence of chronic diseases, an increase in healthcare expenditure, developments in healthcare infrastructure, availability of reimbursements, and the presence of major market players in the province.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/2841
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a quantitative analysis of the market segments, current trends, estimations, and dynamics of the gene therapy market analysis from 2020 to 2030 to identify the prevailing gene therapy market opportunities.
- The market research is offered along with information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities.
- Porter’s five forces analysis highlights the potency of buyers and suppliers to enable stakeholders make profit-oriented business decisions and strengthen their supplier-buyer network.
- In-depth analysis of the gene therapy market segmentation assists to determine the prevailing market opportunities.
- Major countries in each region are mapped according to their revenue contribution to the global market.
- Market player positioning facilitates benchmarking and provides a clear understanding of the present position of the market players.
- The report includes the analysis of the regional as well as global gene therapy market trends, key players, market segments, application areas, and market growth strategies.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
Top Trending Report:
- MRI Coils Market: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/mri-coils-market-A14839
- Ambulance Services Market- https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/ambulance-services-market-A31884
- Healthcare Staffing Market:https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/healthcare-staffing-market-A31394
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
- The Wire Times