HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Market is expected to be valued at US$ 1779.8 million by 2033, at a CAGR of 3.5% | FMI Report
The global HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Market is currently valued at US$ 1261.8 million in 2023, with a CAGR of 3.5% expected. Because of technological advancements in healthcare, the market is expected to reach US$1779.8 million by 2033.
“Increased disease burden and pipeline candidate approval are likely to drive the growth of the HER2 positive market during the forecast period.”
The rising awareness about the symptoms and causes of gastric cancer will bring immense growth opportunities for the HER2-positive gastric cancer market.The rising company activities in conducting clinical trials for developing effective drugs for patients suffering from HER2 positive gastric cancer as well as increasing product launches and approvals are expected to fuel the market growth.
For instance, in January 2021, the U.S. FDA approved Enhertu, an antibody-drug conjugate product for treating HER-2-positive metastatic gastric cancers. Additionally, the increasing number of special designations for drugs in the pipeline is also expected to fuel the growth of the market.
Get Sample Report + Related Graphs & Charts @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16232
North America dominates the HER 2 positive gastric cancer market due to the presence of key market players’ presence, along with recent product launches and established healthcare infrastructure, which will accelerate the market’s growth in the region. The significant R&D investments in Europe abode well for market growth.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2023, the HER2 positive gastric cancer market was valued at US$ 1261.8 Million
- From 2023 to 2033, the HER2 positive gastric cancer industry is poised to grow at an 3.5% CAGR
- By 2033, the HER2 positive gastric cancer market is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 1779.8Million
- Based on therapy, the targeted therapy segment dominated the global market in 2023 with a revenue share of over 55.4%.
- China is poised to yield a CAGR of 3.2% with respect HER2 positive gastric cancer in 2033
“Technological advancement in healthcare and increase in the prevalence of gastric cancer is expected to radically transform the HER 2 positive gastric cancer market in the coming years,” comments an analyst at FMI.
Ask Us Your Questions About This Report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16232
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Ono Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd
- Hutchison Medipharma
- Shanghai Henlius Biotech
- Novartis AG
Manufacturers and players functional in the global HER 2 positive gastric cancer market are adopting various corporate growth strategies such as new product launches, mergers and acquisitions, and geographical expansion, among others.
- In September 2022 -Shanghai Henlius Biotech, Inc announced a phase 1 clinical trial of the company’s HLX22, an anti-human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 (HER2) humanised monoclonal antibody(mAb) injection, has been completed in patients with HER2 overexpressing advanced solid tumours. The results of this study demonstrated the good safety and tolerability of HLX22.
- In January 2022 — LintonPharm Co., Ltd., a China-based biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development of T cell engaging bispecific antibodies for cancer immunotherapy, announces that it has completed the enrollment of stage 1 of the global phase III trial (clinicaltrials.gov: NCT04222114). This trial evaluates the safety and efficacy of Catumaxomab, a bispecific monoclonal antibody, in adult patients with advanced Gastric Cancer with Peritoneal Carcinomatosis (GCPC).
Ask the Analyst for Report Customization and Explore TOC & List of Figures @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16232
Key Segments Covered in HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Industry Survey
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Market by Therapy:
- Radiation Therapy
- Targeted Therapy
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Market by Stage:
- Stage I
- Stage II
- Stage III
- Stage IV
HER2 Positive Gastric Cancer Market by End-User:
- Ambulatory surgery centres,
- Hospitals and Specialty clinics
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs