Intestinal Fistula Treatment Market is estimated to total US$ 46.82 billion, at a CAGR of 5.8% | FMI Report
The global Intestinal Fistula Treatment Market is expected to be valued at US$ 26.64 Billion in 2023. With the continuous improvements in drugs and biotechnology, the overall demand for intestinal fistula treatment is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2023 and 2033, totaling around US$ 46.82 Billion by 2033.
Factors such as an increasing prevalence of ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease and the increasing awareness of the disease globally are expected to propel the growth of the intestinal fistula treatment market over the forecast period. Hence, various key industry players are focusing on R&D and exploring new potential candidates for the treatment of intestinal fistula.
As per ClinicalTrials.gov., more than 145 clinical studies are active for ulcerative colitis and Crohn’s disease. The majority of the molecules are in phases 3 & 4 of the clinical trials. For instance, Eli Lilly and Company used mirikizumab drug in phase 3 of clinical trials to evaluate the long-term efficacy and safety of mirikizumab in children and adolescents with moderate-to-severe ulcerative colitis or Crohn’s disease. This in turn is anticipated to boost the market growth during the forecast period.
Get a PDF Sample with the Latest Market Insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16376
Moreover, the increasing demand for biologics for treating these conditions has influenced market players to expand their portfolios and commercialize their drugs globally. Thus, the rising regulatory approvals for the drugs launched by the key players and increasing patients’ preferences for the medications are also expected to contribute to the market growth in the coming time. An increase in awareness about the intestinal fistula treatment, and rise in number of hospitalization cases of the disease are the key factors that are expected to accelerate the market growth. An article published on NCBI (2020) stated that ulcerative colitis has an incidence of 9 to 20 cases per 100,000 per year. Hence, the aforementioned factors are likely to increase the revenue share of the market in the forthcoming years.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- Global intestinal fistula treatment market was valued at US$ 25.18 Billion by 2022-end
- From 2018 to 2022, the market demand expanded at a CAGR of 2%
- By drug class, proton-pump inhibitors to yield 45% revenue in the global intestinal fistula treatment market
- By distribution channel, the hospital pharmacies segment dominates the market with a share of 46%
- From 2023 to 2033, intestinal fistula treatment worth is expected to flourish at a CAGR of 8%.
- By 2033, the market value of Intestinal Fistula Treatment is expected to reach US$ 82 Billion
“An upsurge in financial support to researchers for developing new innovative drugs for treatment of intestinal fistula, coupled with increasing prevalence of Crohn’s disease are expected to fuel the Intestinal Fistula Treatment Market in the forthcoming years,” remarks an FMI analyst.
Are you looking for customized information related to the latest trends, drivers, and challenges? Speak to Our Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-16376
- Livealth BioPharma
- Boehringer Ingelheim International GmbH
- Pfizer Inc.
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Caspian Tamin Pharmaceutical Company
- Eli Lilly
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Merck & Co. KGaA
- Moderna Inc.
- In May 2021, Bristol Myers Squibb announced that the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved Zeposia (ozanimod) for the treatment of moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis in adults
- In September 2019, Janssen Biotech, Inc.’s product, STELARA, was approved for the treatment of moderate to severe active ulcerative colitis in the European Union
- In April 2019, Salix Pharmaceuticals entered into an exclusive license agreement with Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma to commercialize and develop late stage investigational S1P modulator for the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease
- In October 2018, Allergan launched a personalized study approach for clinical research programs in inflammatory bowel disease. These programs would evaluate the efficacy and safety of brazikumab and the potential correlation between biomarkers and the patient outcomes with brazikumab.
Click here today to buy your full report @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/16376
Key Segments Covered in the Intestinal Fistula Treatment Industry Analysis
By Drug Class:
- Proton-Pump Inhibitors
- H2 Blockers
By Route of Administration:
By Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacies
- Clinical Pharmacies
- Drug Stores
- Online Pharmacies
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs