Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market size is anticipated to reach a valuation of ~US$ 13.9 Billion by 2032, at a CAGR 14.2% from 2022 to 2032
As per Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the valuation of the global cell therapy manufacturing market was around US$ 3.3 Bn in 2021, and is projected to exhibit a CAGR of close to 14.2% over the forecast period. The market is expected to reach US$ 13.9 Bn in 2032.
Cell therapies are utilized widely to treat viral infections, cancer, hemoglobinopathies, and hereditary immunological disorders. Introduction of reagents and closed system automated equipment for the manufacturing of cellular therapies is an outcome of the increasing research activities in the field of such therapies.
A decentralized manufacturing model for clinical trials in cell therapies engaging multiple sites are being favored across the globe. Such instances advocate the treatment of patients using cells, which are produced by utilizing automated equipment at each participating center by considering a single, centrally held investigational new drug application (IND).
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15536
Many academic centers are nowadays investing in the development of such automated devices for point-of-care manufacturing and engagement in decentralized multi-center clinical trials. The global cell therapy manufacturing market would thus observe a boom in the next decade. Besides, introduction of novel therapies licensed by regulatory bodies for targeted therapeutic approach would further propel the overall growth in the market during the projected period.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- By source, the autologous segment held a global market share of about 56.0% in 2021.
- Based on indication, the cancer segment held nearly 31.0% in 2021 in the cell therapy manufacturing market.
- In terms of purpose, the clinical segment accounted for around 42.0% of the global market share in 2021.
- Injectable route of administration of cell therapies generated a global market share of around 44.0% in 2021.
- By cell type, the hematopoietic stem cells (HSC) segment held a share of around 25.0% in the global cell therapy manufacturing market in 2021.
- By end use, the hospital settings category generated a share of around 38.1% in 2021 in the global cell therapy manufacturing market.
- China held a share of around 38.2% in 2021 in the East Asia cell therapy manufacturing market.
“Increasing number of research activities by key companies to reduce risks and get ready for a highly productive future are anticipated to drive the market. Besides, they are striving to develop innovative technologies that can assist investigators in automating their processes for gaining success in future,” says an analyst of Future Market Insights.
Top Sales Drivers in the Global Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market
Manufacturing Capability Outsourcing is a Growing Practise
Building a solid supply chain with the tools and processes required to satisfy consumer demand can be difficult and time-consuming for businesses that are unfamiliar with the cell therapy manufacturing process. Companies that have a strong understanding of their product’s biology but are unsure how to transition from a small, manual production to a scaled-up, automated production that can serve the needs of hundreds of thousands of patients worldwide can quickly bridge the gap with the assistance of an outside organisation, such as a contract manufacturing organisation (CMO).
Competitive Landscape: Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market
Key players in the cell therapy manufacturing market are focusing on R&D activities to initiate regenerative medicine manufacturing. Moreover, they are promoting commercial manufacturing for their clients by offering novel solutions to cell therapy developers.
- In March 2022, Thermo Fisher Scientific presented a new large-volume electroporation system, the purpose of which is to simplify cell therapy development. The company aims to simplify transition from clinical development to commercial manufacturing among cell therapy developers.
- Charles River Laboratories’ Memphis plant became the first CDMO in North America to manufacture commercial allogeneic cell therapies after receiving European Medicines Agency (EMA) approval in August 2022.
Grow your profit margin with Future Market Insights – Buy the report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15536
Get Exclusive Insights on Cell Therapy Manufacturing Market
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the cell therapy manufacturing market in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2012 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032. The global cell therapy manufacturing market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
- Merck KGaA
- Avantor, Inc.
- Cell Therapies Pty Ltd
- Thermo Fisher Scientific
- Charles River Laboratories
- Catalent, Inc
- The Discovery Labs
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Novartis AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Gilead Sciences, Inc.
- WuXi AppTec.
- FLODESIGN SONICS
Expand operations in the future – To get requisite details, ask for a custom report@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15536
Key Segments Covered in Cell Therapy Manufacturing Industry
- Autoimmune Disorders
- Immune Deficiencies
- Neurological Disorders
By Manufacturing Purpose:
By Route of Administration:
- Implantable Bio-Scaffold
By Cell Type:
- Hematopoietic (Blood-Forming) Stem Cells (HSC)
- Skeletal Muscle Stem Cells
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells
- Dendritic Cells
- Pancreatic Islet Cells
- CAR-T Cells
By End User:
- Hospital Settings
- Intensive Outpatient Treatment Centers
- Academic and Research Institutes
- Specialty Clinics
More Trending Reports by Future Market Research:
Pancreatic Stone Protein Testing Market Value : The pancreatic stone protein testing market is likely to record a strong CAGR of 1.8% during the forecast period. The pancreatic stone protein testing market is currently valued at US$ 3 Bn in 2022 and is likely to reach US$ 3.59 Bn by 2032.
Multiple Unit Pellet Systems Market Sales : The global multiple unit pellet systems (MUPS) market was valued at US$ 3.48 Bn in the year 2021, expanding at a CAGR of 3.5% to reach an ~US$ 5.07 Bn by the end of 2032.
Humeral Implants Market Volume : The global humeral implants market is likely to be valued at US$ 963.8 Million in 2022. From 2022 to 2032, sales of humeral implants are expected to flourish at a 7.1% CAGR, reaching US$ 2,106 Million.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs