Contraceptives Market to Reach USD 50.6 billion in Coming Decade, Claims AMR
Contraceptives market size was valued at $26,321.50 million in 2020, and is estimated to reach $50.6 Billion by 2030, growing at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2030. The contraceptives market refers to the industry that produces and sells products designed to prevent pregnancy. These products include various forms of birth control such as condoms, oral contraceptives, intrauterine devices (IUDs), vaginal rings, and patches, among others.
Some of the key players involved in the Market are:
Merck & Co Inc, Pfizer Inc, Abbvie Inc, Ansell Ltd, Bayer AG, Church & Dwight Co Inc, Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Limited, The Cooper Companies Inc, Veru Inc, Mayer Laboratories Inc
Download the Exclusive Sample Report (Including Graphs, Charts & Table & Figures) @ https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/451
The contraceptives market can be segmented based on various factors such as product type, distribution channel, and geography.
Based on product type, the contraceptives market can be segmented into:
- Hormonal Contraceptives – This includes birth control pills, patches, vaginal rings, injections, and implants, among others.
- Barrier Contraceptives – This includes condoms, diaphragms, and cervical caps.
- Intrauterine Devices (IUDs) – These are small, T-shaped devices inserted into the uterus to prevent pregnancy.
- Sterilization – This includes permanent forms of birth control such as tubal ligation and vasectomy.
Based on distribution channel, the contraceptives market can be segmented into:
- Hospital Pharmacies – These are pharmacies located within hospitals and medical centers that dispense contraceptives.
- Retail Pharmacies – These are traditional brick-and-mortar pharmacies that sell contraceptives over the counter.
- Online Pharmacies – These are e-commerce websites that sell contraceptives online.
- Others – This includes family planning clinics, community health centers, and non-profit organizations.
Based on geography, the contraceptives market can be segmented into:
- North America – This includes the United States and Canada.
- Europe – This includes countries in Western Europe, Eastern Europe, and the United Kingdom.
- Asia Pacific – This includes countries such as China, India, Japan, and Australia.
- Latin America – This includes countries such as Brazil and Mexico.
- Middle East & Africa – This includes countries such as Saudi Arabia and South Africa.
Have Any Query? Ask Our Expert @: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/451
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer Below Mentioned Question:
• Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
• Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
• What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
• What are the trends of this market?
• Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
• How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
• Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2023?
• How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
• Which region has more opportunities?
Read More Trending Reports Here:
Tattoo Removal Market — https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/tattoo-removal-market
Surgical Scissors Market — https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/surgical-scissors-market
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
Pawan Kumar, the CEO of Allied Market Research, is leading the organization toward providing high-quality data and insights. We are in professional corporate relations with various companies and this helps us in digging out market data that helps us generate accurate research data tables and confirms utmost accuracy in our market forecasting. Each and every data presented in the reports published by us is extracted through primary interviews with top officials from leading companies of domain concerned. Our secondary data procurement methodology includes deep online and offline research and discussion with knowledgeable professionals and analysts in the industry.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
- The Wire Times