NPWT Devices Market Trend 2023: Ready to Record USD 3.34 Billion by 2027, Says AMR
As per the report published by Allied Market Research, the global negative pressure wound therapy devices market was pegged at $2.14 billion in 2020, and is anticipated to garner $3.34 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 5.7% from 2020 to 2027. The study analyzes the important strategies, drivers, competition, market dynamics, size, and important investment regions.
Market Growth: The NPWT devices market has experienced significant growth in recent years and is expected to continue expanding. Factors driving market growth include the increasing prevalence of chronic wounds, rising geriatric population, advancements in NPWT technology, and the growing demand for advanced wound care treatments.
Increasing Adoption: NPWT has gained widespread acceptance and adoption as a standard treatment option for complex wounds. Healthcare professionals recognize its effectiveness in promoting wound healing, reducing infection rates, and managing exudate.
Product Innovation: Manufacturers are focusing on product innovation to enhance device performance, ease of use, and patient comfort. Advanced NPWT systems with intelligent features, improved sealing mechanisms, and enhanced connectivity are being developed to meet market demand.
Rising Chronic Wounds: The prevalence of chronic wounds, such as diabetic foot ulcers, pressure ulcers, and venous ulcers, is increasing globally. NPWT devices offer an effective treatment modality for managing these complex wounds, leading to a growing demand for NPWT systems.
Homecare Settings: NPWT devices are increasingly being used in homecare settings to manage wounds and promote patient mobility. Portable and user-friendly NPWT systems are being developed to facilitate wound care outside of traditional healthcare facilities.
Regional Variances: The NPWT devices market exhibits regional variances, with developed regions like North America and Europe having a higher adoption rate due to advanced healthcare infrastructure and reimbursement systems. However, emerging economies in Asia-Pacific and Latin America are witnessing rapid market growth due to improving healthcare access and awareness.
Request Sample Copy of the Report:
Product Type: NPWT devices can be categorized into various types, such as conventional NPWT devices, single-use NPWT devices, and disposable NPWT devices.
Application: This segmentation is based on the specific wound types or conditions being treated, such as diabetic ulcers, pressure ulcers, venous ulcers, burns, surgical wounds, and others.
End User: NPWT devices are used in different healthcare settings, including hospitals, clinics, ambulatory surgical centers, and home care settings. Segmentation can be based on the end user or the level of care provided.
Geography: Market segmentation can be done based on different regions or countries, such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, and the Middle East and Africa. Each region may have unique market dynamics and regulatory environments.
Technology: NPWT devices can vary in terms of their technology and features, including portable systems, traditional systems, and advanced systems with additional functionalities.
Request for Customization – https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-for-customization/434
- Acelity L.P. Inc. (Now part of 3M Company)
- Smith & Nephew plc
- Mölnlycke Health Care AB
- ConvaTec Group plc
- Cardinal Health Inc. (Acquired Medtronic’s NPWT business in 2021)
- Medela AG
- Talley Group Limited
- Lohmann & Rauscher International GmbH & Co. KG
- Genadyne Biotechnologies Inc.
- Paul Hartmann AG
- Technological Advancements: Recent years have witnessed advancements in NPWT device technology. Manufacturers are incorporating features like smart algorithms, connectivity options, and improved sealing mechanisms to enhance device performance and patient experience.
- Expansion of Indications: NPWT devices are expanding beyond traditional wound types. They are being explored for use in various indications such as dehisced surgical wounds, traumatic wounds, grafts, flaps, and even in the management of closed incisions to reduce the risk of surgical site complications.
- Single-Use and Disposable NPWT Devices: There is a growing trend towards the use of single-use and disposable NPWT devices. These devices offer convenience, reduce the risk of cross-contamination and infections, and eliminate the need for device maintenance and cleaning.
- Portable NPWT Systems: Portable NPWT systems are gaining popularity, allowing patients greater mobility and the ability to receive NPWT outside of healthcare facilities. These systems are designed to be lightweight, compact, and user-friendly, enabling patients to maintain their daily activities while receiving NPWT.
Buy this Premium Research Report:
VALUE PROPOSITIONS RELATED TO THE REPORT:
- Powered with Complimentary Analyst Hours and Expert Interviews with Each Report
- Comprehensive quantitative and qualitative insights at segment and sub-segment level
- Covid 19 impact trends and perspective
- Granular insights at global/regional/country level
- Deep-rooted insights on market dynamics (drivers, restraints, opportunities) and business environment
- Blanket coverage on competitive landscape
Browse more latest healthcare reports:
Erythropoietin Drugs Market by Product Type (Epoetin-Alfa, Epoetin-Beta, and Darbepoetin-Alfa, Others) and Application (Hematology, Kidney Disorder, Cancer, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2028
Brachytherapy Market By Product Type (Seeds, Applicators and Afterloaders, Electronic Brachytherapy), By Technique (High Dose Rate (HDR), Low Dose Rate (LDR)), By Application (Gynecological Cancer, Prostate Cancer, Breast Cancer, Others), By End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Others): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2031
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
5933 NE Win Sivers Drive
#205, Portland, OR 97220
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Hong Kong: +852-301-84916
India (Pune): +91-20-66346060
- The Wire Times