Ligament Augmentation Market | Mathys AG Bettlach, Orthomed S.A.S, Zimmer Biomet., Stryker Corporation | By 2032
As per the Future Market Insights’ latest industry analysis, the global Ligament Augmentation Market is set to grow from US$ 41.0 Million in 2021 to US$ 76.3 Million by 2032, expanding at a CAGR of 5.8% over the forecast period.
One of the body’s strongest ligaments, the anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) in the knee, is frequently the target of traumatic injuries. Unfortunately, it has a limited capacity for healing, and surgical methods for replacing it are typically accompanied by medical problems. As a result, people opt for ligament augmentation. Ligament augmentation promotes the healing of these traumatic injuries, and thus, has gained traction in terms of adoption across the globe.
According to a 21-year population study on the incidence of Anterior Cruciate Ligament Tears (ACL) and Reconstruction published by the American Journal of Sports Medicine (2016), high-pivot sporting activities can cause an anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) rupture, with an annual incidence of 68.6 per 100,000 persons. Due to the higher volumes of sports-related activities and accompanying reported injuries, teenagers and young adults make up the majority of those affected by ACL injuries worldwide.
Request Sample@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15469
Treatment options for ACL injuries range from non-surgical treatments to a number of surgical techniques, such as autografts or allografts made from the quadriceps tendon, hamstring tendons, or the gold-standard bone-patellar tendon-bone (BPTB). With the growing adoption of artificial tendons and ligaments, and rising research activities for the development of biological grafts, the market for ligament augmentation has witnessed an advancement in growth during the past decade.
Similarly, with expanding healthcare infrastructure around the globe, as well as the growing number of research based upon graft construction using biological and synthetic methods on animal model assessments, the market for ligament augmentation is expected to accelerate at a steady pace over the next ten years.
Key Takeaways from Ligament Augmentation Market Study
- By product, artificial tendons & ligaments segment held approximately 4% market value share in 2021 and it is likely to grow at 6.2% CAGR through 2032.
- Based on end user, hospitals segment is projected to grow at 1% CAGR during the forecast period.
- With presence of trained medical professionals and technologically advanced devices, North America accounts for around 9% of the global ligament augmentation market.
- European market for ligament augmentation is set to grow at a CAGR of5% during the assessment period.
- The U.S. will continue to dominate the North American ligament augmentation market, accounting for around 92% share in 2021.
Ask An Analyst@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-the-analyst/rep-gb-15469
Who is Winning?
Key players employ several strategies for enabling advanced surgical devices and techniques for operating room connectivity. They are focusing on developing new products to expand their portfolios. For instance,
- In September 2021, Stryker’s Trauma & Extremities division launched the CitrelockTM Tendon Fixation Device System.
- In May 2021, CorinConnect, the Corin Group’s cloud-based digital ecosystem, updated itself for surgeons to access important analytical data gathered along the orthopaedic journey, providing surgeons with cutting-edge insights for both hip and knee replacement, and enabling them to make more educated choices that will eventually lead to better patient outcomes.
What Does the Report Cover?
Future Market Insights offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the ligament augmentation devices in its latest study, presenting a historical demand assessment of 2012 – 2021 and projections for 2022 – 2032. The global ligament augmentation market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The ligament augmentation market is segmented into three parts based on the product– (artificial tendons & ligaments ligament augmentation devices) and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centres, speciality surgical centres and academic & research institutes), across seven key regions of the world.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15469
- Stryker Corporation
- Corin Group;
- Xiros Ltd (Neoligament)
- Mathys AG Bettlach,
- Orthomed S.A.S,
- Zimmer Biomet.
Key Market Segments Covered in the Ligament Augmentation Industry Research
- Artificial Tendons & Ligaments
- Ligament Augmentation Devices
By End User:
- Ambulatory Surgical Centres
- Specialty Surgical Centres
- Academic & Research Institutes
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs