Acne Medication Market Poised to Reach USD 13.35 Billion by 2027, Driven by Impressive 3.8% CAGR: AMR
Allied Market Research published a report, titled, “Acne Medication Market by Therapeutic Class (Retinoids, Antibiotics, Salicylic Acid, Benzoyl Peroxide, and Others), Formulation (Topical Medications and Oral Medications), Type (Prescription Medicines and Over-The-Counter Medicines), Acne Type (Non-Inflammatory Acne and Inflammatory Acne), and Distribution Channel (Retail Stores, Pharmacies & Drug Stores, and E-Commerce): Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2020-2027.”
According to the report, the global Acne Medication Market Size was Valued at USD 11.86 billion in 2019 and is Projected to Garner USD 13.35 billion by 2027, witnessing a CAGR of 3.8% from 2020 to 2027.
The report provides a detailed analysis of the top investment pockets, top winning strategies, drivers & opportunities, market size & estimations, competitive landscape, and evolving market trends. The market study is a helpful source of information for the frontrunners, new entrants, investors, and shareholders in crafting strategies for the future and heightening their position in the market.
Rise in prevalence of acne diseases, unhealthy urban lifestyle, and increase in focus toward good quality skin care products drive the growth of the global acne medication market. On the other hand, side effects associated with acne medications and presence of alternatives for acne treatment restrain the growth. Nevertheless, development of therapeutics with lesser side effects is expected to create multiple opportunities for the key players in the sector.
Get Sample PDF Report with Graphs and Figures Here: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/request-sample/4356
Top Acne Medication Companies: –
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Limited
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Mylan N.V.
- Bausch Health Companies Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc (GSK)
- Galderma S.A
- Mayne Pharma Group Limited
- Almirall SA.
Global Acne Medication Market Segmentation –
Based on therapeutic class, the retinoid segment accounted for nearly one-third of the global acne medication market revenue in 2019 and is expected to rule the roost by 2027. The same segment would register the fastest CAGR of 4.6% throughout the forecast period. Retinoid are most effective for moderate to severe acne as it unblocks pores, allowing topical creams and gels to work better. This factor drives the growth of the segment.
Based on formulation, the topical medication segment contributed to more than four-fifths of the global acne medication market share in 2019 and is anticipated to lead the trail by the end of 2027. The same segment would also grow at the fastest CAGR of 3.9% till 2027. This is because topical formulations are less toxic and do not affect other organs.
Based on geography, North America generated the highest share in 2019, garnering nearly half of the global acne medication market, due to numerous developments related to acne therapeutics. Simultaneously, Asia-Pacific would manifest the fastest CAGR of 4.9% from 2020 to 2027, owing to increase in number of product launches, high demand for acne therapeutics, surge in healthcare expenditure, and rise in awareness about new developed therapeutics that can replace conventional acne treatment.
Purchase the Report: https://www.alliedmarketresearch.com/purchase-enquiry/4356
Key Benefits For Stakeholders
- This report provides a detailed quantitative analysis of the current acne medication market trends and future estimations from 2020 to 2027, which assists in identifying prevailing acne medication market opportunities.
- An in-depth analysis of various regions is likely to provide a detailed understanding of the current trends to the stakeholders to formulate region-specific plans.
- Comprehensive analysis of factors that drive and restrain growth of the acne medication market are provided.
- Key regulatory guidelines for the acne medication market are critically dealt according to region.
- A deep dive analysis of various regions provides insights that would allow companies to strategically plan their business moves.
Our Market Research Solution Provides You Answer to Below Mentioned Question:
- Which are the driving factors responsible for the growth of market?
- Which are the roadblock factors of this market?
- What are the new opportunities, by which market will grow in coming years?
- What are the trends of this market?
- Which are main factors responsible for new product launch?
- How big is the global & regional market in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- How far will the market grow in forecast period in terms of revenue, sales and production?
- Which region is dominating the global market and what are the market shares of each region in the overall market in 2022?
- How will each segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these segments account for in 2030?
- Which region has more opportunities?
By Region Outlook
- North America
(U.S., Canada, Mexico)
(Germany, France, UK, Italy, Spain, Rest of Europe)
(Japan, China, India, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
(Brazil, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Rest of LAMEA)
USA/Canada (Toll Free): +1-800-792-5285, +1-503-894-6022
Allied Market Research (AMR) is a full-service market research and business-consulting wing of Allied Analytics LLP based in Portland, Oregon. Allied Market Research provides global enterprises as well as medium and small businesses with unmatched quality of “Market Research Reports” and “Business Intelligence Solutions.” AMR has a targeted view to provide business insights and consulting to assist its clients to make strategic business decisions and achieve sustainable growth in their respective market domain.
- The Wire Times