Chlamydia Diagnostics Market is anticipated to reach US$ 3.69 billion by 2033
The global Chlamydia Diagnostics market revenue is expected to reach US$ 3.69 billion by 2033. The market’s expansion could be attributed to growing awareness of the importance of STI testing.
The Chlamydia Diagnostics market in Europe is expected to grow rapidly in the next years due to a variety of causes. The increased prevalence of chlamydia in the region is one of the key market reasons. According to a study conducted by the European Centre for Disease Prevention and Control, the number of reported chlamydia infections in Europe has steadily climbed over the last decade, with over 410,000 cases reported in 2019. The demand for Chlamydia Diagnostics in the region is expected to rise as the prevalence of chlamydia rises.
Get a PDF Sample with Latest Market Insights@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-16838
The availability of enhanced diagnostic tests is another major reason driving the growth of the Chlamydia Diagnostics market. Because of their high sensitivity and specificity, nucleic acid amplification tests (NAATs) are the most often utilised chlamydia diagnostic tests.
Furthermore, because these tests can detect bacterial DNA in a patient’s urine, swab, or blood sample, they provide patients with a handy and non-invasive option. Rapid diagnostic technologies, such as the Alere i platform and the Roche Cobas Liat System, have also been developed in recent years, enabling for rapid and accurate chlamydia detection.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- NAATs are expected to account for 49% of the Chlamydia Diagnostics market in 2023.
- The global Chlamydia Diagnostics market is expected to grow at an 11% CAGR between 2023 and 2033.
- North America is expected to represent 48% of the Chlamydia Diagnostics market in 2023.
- The European Chlamydia Diagnostics market is expected to account for 46% of the total by 2023.
“Many organizations and governments are taking steps to raise awareness about the risks of STIs and the importance of early diagnosis and treatment. This, in turn, is expected to drive the growth of the market.” states an FMI analyst
Last few days to get reports at discounted prices, offer expires soon!
Request Discount@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/request-discount/rep-gb-16838
Key players in the Chlamydia Diagnostics market are Abbott Laboratories, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, Hologic, Inc., Quidel Corporation, DiaSorin SpA Becton, Dickinson and Company, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Pfizer, Inc., AstraZeneca and Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Abbott has Laboratories collaborated with BASHH to develop and distribute the BASHH Chlamydia Quality Assurance Scheme. This program aims to improve the quality of chlamydia testing in clinical laboratories by providing a framework for quality assurance and standardization.
- The Roche has developed Cobas 4800 CT/NG test is a nucleic acid amplification test (NAAT) that can detect the DNA of both Chlamydia trachomatis and Neisseria gonorrhoeae in various clinical samples, such as urine, swabs, and endocervical samples. The assay is highly sensitive and specific and has been widely adopted by clinical laboratories for chlamydia and gonorrhea testing.
More Valuable Insights
Future Market Insights, in its new offering, presents an unbiased analysis of the global Edward’s syndrome treatment market, presenting historical analysis from 2018 to 2022 and forecast statistics for the period of 2023 to 2033.
We Offer tailor-made Solutions to fit Your Requirements, Request Customization@ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-16838
Key Segments Profiled in the Chlamydia Diagnostics Industry Survey
- Culture Tests
- Nucleic Acid Amplification Tests (NAAT)
- Direct Fluorescent Antibody Tests
- Serology Tests
- Diagnostic Centres
About Future Market Insights, Inc.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights, Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: email@example.com
Browse All Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
LinkedIn | Twitter | Blogs