Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market is Likely to Witness Steady Growth, anticipated to Reach US$ 1607 Million by 2033 | Future Market Insights, Inc.
The global Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market is currently valued at US$ 1035 Million in 2023 and is anticipated to expand at a CAGR of 4.5%. Owing to the technological advances in healthcare sector the market is likely to propel to US$1607 Million by 2033.
VVC prevalence has increased due to growing diabetes cases and repeated antibiotic usage among individuals. The market is expected to grow due to an increase in R&D initiatives for precise diagnosis.
The high growth rate can be attributed to the rising disease burden of VVC and increasing testing rates. Positive changes, such as healthcare benefits by the government, increased awareness among consumers, and willingness to avail medical treatments are also expected to drive the growth of the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market.
Request Sample @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-15875
Rapid increase in the global disease burden, coupled with escalating demand for better treatment options and increasing number of hospital-acquired infections, is also propelling the demand for bacterial vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment.
Furthermore, expanding healthcare infrastructure in developing economies, availability of pharmaceutical drugs, and robust technological advancements in the biopharmaceutical industries are all contributing to significant opportunities for vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment over the forecasted period.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- As of 2023, the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market was valued at US$ 1035 Million
- From 2023 to 2033, the industry is poised to grow at a 4.5% CAGR
- By 2033, vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market is slated to reach a valuation of US$ 1607 Million
- By route of administration, the oral segment accounted for the largest share of 43.2% and is expected to continue this trend over the forecast period.
- China is poised to yield a CAGR of 4.2% with respect to vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment in 2033
“Increasing prevalence of VVC cases and technological advancement in healthcare are expected to radically transform the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market in the coming years,” comments an analyst at FMI.
Request Customization @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/customization-available/rep-gb-15875
Astellas Pharma Inc., Mycovia Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Basilea Pharmaceutica Ltd., Scynexis, Inc., Grupo Ferrer Internacional S.A., Pfizer, Inc.,Cadila Pharmaceuticals,Bayer AG., Bristol-Myers Squibb Company are some of the key companies in the vulvovaginal candidiasis treatment market.
These players are continuously adopting various strategies such as new product launches, facility expansions, mergers, collaborations, partnerships, and acquisitions to increase their revenue share and gain a competitive edge in the market. for instance,
- In October 2022 – Astellas Pharma Inc. and Pantherna Therapeutics GmbH announced that the companies have entered into a new technology evaluation agreement for research to generate mRNA-based regenerative medicine programs using direct reprogramming (transdifferentiation)*.
- In August 2022 – Mycovia Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced that it will present VIVJOA (oteseconazole) capsules in patients with recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC) at the 2022 Infectious Diseases Society for Obstetrics and Gynecology (IDSOG) Annual Meeting. VIVJOA is the first and only FDA-approved medication for RVVC indicated to reduce the incidence of RVVC in females with a history of RVVC who are NOT of reproductive potential
- In July 2022 – Mycovia Pharmaceuticals, Inc. announced U.S. availability of VIVJOA (oteseconazole) capsules, an azole antifungal indicated to reduce the incidence of recurrent vulvovaginal candidiasis (RVVC) in females with a history of RVVC who are NOT of reproductive potential.
Buy Now/Purchase @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/15875
Key Segments Covered in the Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market Industry Survey
Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market by Drug Class:
Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market by Route of Administration:
- Oral Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Intravenous Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Topical Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment Market by Distribution Channel:
- Hospital Pharmacy for Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Retail Pharmacy for Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
- Online Pharmacy for Vulvovaginal Candidiasis Treatment
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand-side Trends
1.3. Supply-side Trends
1.4. Technology Roadmap Analysis
1.5. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Coverage / Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition / Scope / Limitations
Explore Wide-ranging Coverage of FMI’s Healthcare Landscape:
Asia Pacific Reprocessed Medical Devices Market Sales: The net worth of the reprocessed medical devices market in the Asia Pacific region is expected to be US$ 428.4 million in 2023. By 2033, the market is estimated to reach US$ 1,639.4 million, expanding at a CAGR of 14.4% in the meantime.
Prostate-Specific Antigen Testing Market Outlook: According to Future Market Insights research, during the projected period, the global prostate-specific antigen (PSA) testing market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.0%.
USA Knotless Surgical Sutures Market Volume: According to Future Market Insights research, during the projected period, the USA knotless surgical sutures market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 3.6%. The market value is projected to increase from US$ 181.0 Million in 2023 to US$ 258.7 Million by 2033.
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, Stevie Award – recipient market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs