North America Medical Aesthetics Market Would Grow to USD 6.7 billion by 2030
North America Medical Aesthetics Market report highlights diverse segments of the market analysis that today’s business ask for. According to this industry analysis report, HELATH industry is expected to witness growth during the forecast period due to growing demand at the end user level. The use of well-established tools such as SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis are very useful in creating such superior market report. Being a third-party report, this report is more unbiased and hence provides a better picture of what is really happening in the market. Easy to understand research method and employment of excellent tools and techniques make North America Medical Aesthetics Market research report exceptional.
In the U.S., there is an increasing incidence of obesity that is acting as one of the major factors enhancing market growth. Over the years, it has been witnessed that people’s concern about their appearance is progressively increasing. Therefore, each year, there is a surge in the number of cosmetic surgeries performed. Various market players are developing different new products to capitalize on them.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses a growth rate in the medical aesthetics market in the forecast period 2023-2030. The expected CAGR of the medical aesthetics market tends to be around 11% in the mentioned forecast period. The market was valued at USD 2.90 billion in 2023 and would grow to USD 6.7 billion by 2030. In addition to the market insights such as market value, growth rate, market segments, geographical coverage, market players, and market scenario, the market report curated by the Data Bridge Market Research team also includes in-depth expert analysis, patient epidemiology, pipeline analysis, pricing analysis, and regulatory framework.
Download PDF Sample Report (Including Graphs, Charts, and List of Figures) @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=north-america-medical-aesthetics-market&Shri
Medical aesthetics is a major procedure that provides a solution to patients who treat issues such as deep pigmentation, acute acne, sun-damaged skin, deep wrinkles, moles and skin tags, and loss of collagen. It consists of benefits such as maintaining a youthful appearance, painless and non-invasive beauty treatment, maintenance-free skin while remaining smooth and hairless, and enhanced aesthetic appearance.
- Growing Rate of Obesity
The increasing prevalence of obesity among the population is the major factor boosting market growth. For instance, around two out of three U.S. adults are overweight or obese (69 %), and one out of three is obese (36 %). The obesity incidence was around 39.8% among adults aged 20 to 39 years, 44.3% among adults aged 40 to 59 years, and 41.5% among adults aged 60 and above. This increasing prevalence is demanding the high use of medical aesthetics treatment. Thus, this factor increases the growth of the market.
- Increasing Demand for Non-Invasive Procedures
There has been a growing demand for non-invasive procedures that are anticipated to surge the market growth. The procedure involves instant results, less pain, and low cost, which surged the demand for non-invasive procedures in this region. Also, popular non-invasive procedures include soft tissue fillers, botox injections, and chemical peels. This factor boosts the market growth.
- In 2022, Allergan Healthcare India Private Limited launched Juvéderm VOLUX which is a combination of Hyaluronic acid 25 mg + Lidocaine hydrochloride 3 mg. It is an injectable implant that is launched to restore and create the volume of the face.
- In 2022, a new remodeling product which involves stabilized hybrid cooperative complexes (HCC) of high and low molecular weight ultra-pure hyaluronic acid in excess concentration, was launched in Australia. The product is launched with a unique NAHYCO Hybrid Technology and innovative thermal production process.
Fundamental Aim of this Market Report
- Factors influencing This Market Size and growth rate.
- Major alterations to this market in the near future.
- Notable Market rivals around the world.
- Future Scope and Product Outlook
- Future-promising emerging markets.
- The Market Presents Difficult Challenges and Threats.
To Gain More Insights into the Market Analysis, Browse the Summary of the Research Report@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/north-america-medical-aesthetics-market?Shri
Key players operating in the medical aesthetics market include:
- Abbvie, Inc (U.S.)
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Canada)
- Cynosure (U.S.)
- A.R.C. Laser GmbH (Germany)
- ASCLEPION (Germany)
- Cutera (U.S.)
- LUTRONIC (U.S.)
- Merz Pharma (Germany)
- Sciton (U.S.)
- Candela Corporation (U.S.)
- Venus Concept (Canada)
- POLYTECH Health & Medical aesthetics GmbH (Germany)
North America Medical Aesthetics Market Scope
- Aesthetic Lasers
- Energy Devices
- Laser-based Aesthetic Device
- Radiofrequency (RF)-based Aesthetic Device
- Light-based Aesthetic Device
- Ultrasound Aesthetic Device
- Body Contouring Devices
- Liposuction Devices
- Nonsurgical Fat Reduction Devices
- Cellulite Reduction Devices
- Facial Aesthetic Devices
- Dermal Fillers
- Botulinum Toxin
- Microdermabrasion Devices
- Aesthetic Implants
- Skin Aesthetic Devices
- Laser Skin Resurfacing Devices
- Light Therapy Devices
- Nonsurgical Skin Tightening Devices
- Micro-Needling Products
- Dermal Filler
- Cellulite Reduction
- Fat Reduction
- Skin Tightening
- Breast Implant
- Tattoo Removal
- Thread Lift
- Anti-Aging and Wrinkles
- Facial and Skin Rejuvenation
- Breast Enhancement
- Body Shaping and Cellulite
- Tattoo Removal
- Vascular Lesions
- Psoriasis and Vitiligo
- Cosmetic Centres
- Dermatology Clinics
- Medical Spas
- Beauty Centres
- Direct Tender
- Retail Sales
- Online Sales
Key highlights of this Market report:
- Growth rate
- Remuneration prediction
- Consumption graph
- Market concentration ratio
- Secondary industry competitors
- Competitive structure
- Major restraints
- Market drivers
- Regional bifurcation
- Competitive hierarchy
- Current market tendencies
- Market concentration analysis
What benefits does the DBMR study is going to provide?
- Latest industry influencing trends and development scenario
- Open up New Markets
- To Seize powerful market opportunities
- Key decision in planning and to further expand market share
- Identify Key Business Segments, Market proposition & Gap Analysis
- Assisting in allocating marketing investments
Table of Contents:
- Market Segmentation
- Executive Summary
- Premium Insights
- Market Regulations
- Market Overview
Browse Detailed Summary of Research Report with TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=north-america-medical-aesthetics-market&Shri
Key Benefits of the Report:
- This study presents the analytical depiction of this industry along with the current trends and future estimations to determine the imminent investment pockets.
- The report presents information related to key drivers, restraints, and opportunities along with a detailed analysis of this market share.
- The current market is quantitatively analyzed to highlight the market growth scenario.
- Porter’s five forces analysis illustrates the potency of buyers & suppliers in the market.
- The report provides a detailed this industry analysis based on competitive intensity and how the competition will take shape in the coming years.
Top DBMR Healthcare Reports:
About Data Bridge Market Research:
An absolute way to forecast what future holds is to comprehend the trend today!
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavours to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process. Data Bridge is an aftermath of sheer wisdom and experience which was formulated and framed in the year 2015 in Pune.
Data Bridge Market Research has over 500 analysts working in different industries. We have catered more than 40% of the fortune 500 companies globally and have a network of more than 5000+ clientele around the globe. Data Bridge adepts in creating satisfied clients who reckon upon our services and rely on our hard work with certitude. We are content with our glorious 99.9 % client satisfying rate.
Data Bridge Market Research
US: +1 888 387 2818
UK: +44 208 089 1725
Hong Kong: +852 8192 7475
- The Wire Times