Dental Practice Management Software Market: Empowering Dental Excellence, Envisions US$ 6.74 Billion Valuation by 2033
The Dental Practise Management Software Market is expected to be worth US$ 2.54 billion in 2023, rising to US$ 6.74 billion by 2033. During the forecast period, sales of dental practise management software are expected to grow at a significant CAGR of 10.25%. Among the factors driving demand for dental practise management software are:
Dental practice management software helps healthcare professionals manage their daily tasks. It helps automate bookkeeping, and inventory management, maximize clinic efficiency, and improve communication between doctors, staff, and patients.
It can be integrated with X-ray sensors, intraoral cameras, imagers, and other dental equipment to keep patient records electronically. Today, dental practice management software runs in the cloud as software as a service (SaaS) or apps, eliminating the need to store patient information on paper and allowing doctors to access data remotely.
Accelerate Your Journey to Excellence with Unmatched Efficiency! Claim Your Sample Now:
The growing awareness of oral hygiene has led to an increase in dental examinations worldwide. This is one of the key factors supporting the growth of the market along with the increasing number of the elderly population prone to developing oral diseases and oral diseases.
The ease of paying, booking, and updating information via easy-to-use online portals further fuels the market’s growth. Additionally, integrating IT solutions into oral health services has increased the demand for dental practice management software to reduce clinical errors and improve care delivery.
Cloud-based dental office management software is gaining traction due to its multiple benefits, such as charts and images, claims to track, and automatic claim reminders. The adoption of paperless digital dentistry is gaining ground, which is expected to positively impact market growth in the coming years.
Key Takeaways from the Dental Practice Management Software
- The web-based segment dominated the market with a 55.6% share in 2022. This is due to its low cost, enhanced security, fast updates, and unlimited storage space. Increasing adoption of DPM software in dental practices for billing, reporting, patient records, scheduling, and treatment planning is expected to drive the growth of the segment.
- North America leads the overall market with a 40.4% revenue share in 2022. The strategic presence of key players such as Henry Schein One & Curve Dental and baby boomers’ rapid adoption of oral care services is one of the key factors driving United States market growth. Additionally, increased funding for start-ups is likely to support market growth.
- The European market is also expected to grow significantly due to rapid technological progress and increased purchasing power. In the 24 months to 30 June 2020, 21 million adults and 6.3 million of their children visited his NHS dentist, according to UK NHS dental statistics.
- In 2022, the dental clinic segment was likely to be the market leader, accounting for over 47.4% of total revenue. The industry is growing due to the increasing number of dental offices using dental office management software worldwide.
Manufacturers are constantly expanding their supply chains
The dental laser market’s competitive landscape is moderately fragmented, with a few major companies operating on a global and regional scale. Strategic alliances are being formed by key players in order to expand their respective portfolios and gain a strong foothold in the global market.
Elevate your understanding with our insightful methodology now:
- In June 2021, Curve Dental announced an agreement with Dental Intelligence to provide access to Dental Intelligence’s online appointment scheduling system, LocalMed. The purpose of the partnership is to make it easier for dental companies to use Curve Dental’s practice management software, which enables patients to virtually confirm appointments.
- Henry Schein announced in May 2021 the development of axiUm Dental Software to integrate dental and medical patient records. New consistency in car modules improves electronic patient file interoperability and information exchange between dentistry and healthcare.
- Edge Health Solution Inc. partnered with Allscripts in December 2020 to bring enterprise practice management software to her over 1,000 dentists nationwide to customize patient smiles.
Some of the Key Players Operating in Dental Practice Management Software Market Include:
- Henry Schein, Inc.
- Carestream Dental, LLC
- Practice-Web, Inc.
- Nextgen Healthcare, Inc.
- ACE Dental Software
- Datacon Dental Systems, Inc.
- CareStack (Good Methods Global Inc.)
- CD Nevco, LLC (Curve Dental)
Key Segments Covered in the Dental Practice Management Software Market Report
Deployment Mode Outlook:
- Patient Communication
- Payment Processing
- Insurance Management
- Dental Clinics
- North America
- Latin America
- Western Europe
- Eastern Europe
- Asia Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ)
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights, Inc. (ESOMAR certified, recipient of the Stevie Award, and a member of the Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) offers profound insights into the driving factors that are boosting demand in the market. FMI stands as the leading global provider of market intelligence, advisory services, consulting, and events for the Packaging, Food and Beverage, Consumer Technology, Healthcare, Industrial, and Chemicals markets. With a vast team of over 5000 analysts worldwide, FMI provides global, regional, and local expertise on diverse domains and industry trends across more than 110 countries.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA