Hepatitis E Therapeutics Pipeline Analysis 2018
SummaryHepatitis E is a liver disease caused by infection due to a virus known as hepatitis E virus (HEV). This disease can cause swelling in liver. Some of the common symptoms are mild fever, feeling of tiredness, feeling sick to stomach, and belly pain.
- Author Company: Pharma Proff
- Author Name: Manish Kumar
- Author Email: email@example.com
- Author Website: https://www.pharmaproff.com
Hepatitis E is a liver disease caused by infection due to a virus known as hepatitis E virus (HEV). This disease can cause swelling in liver. Some of the common symptoms are mild fever, feeling of tiredness, feeling sick to stomach, and belly pain.
Download the sample report at: https://www.pharmaproff.com/request-sample/1029
The World Health Organization (WHO) estimates released in 2018 stated that, every year, an estimated 20 million HEV infections worldwide, leading to an estimated 3.3 million symptomatic cases of hepatitis E. Although, this disease is prevalent across the globe, but the prevalence is high in East and South Asia as compared to other regions.
Get the detailed analysis at: https://www.pharmaproff.com/report/hepatitis-e-therapeutics-pipeline-analysis
The virus is transmitted through the fecal-oral route, principally by contaminated water. It sheds in the stools of an infected person and enters the human body through the intestine. Usually the infection is self-limiting and resolves within 2 to 6 weeks. MVT Biotechnology, a biotechnology company involved in the development of vaccines to prevent and treat infectious diseases, plans to pursue a strategy of developing a biological therapeutic candidate for the treatment of HEV.
- The report provides a comprehensive understanding of the pipeline activities covering all drug candidates under various stages of development, with the detailed analysis of pipeline and clinical trials.
- Pipeline analysis of drugs by phases includes product description and development activities including information about clinical results, designations, collaborations, licensing, grants, technology, and others.
Pharma Proff, is a frontline market intelligence and consulting solutions provider catering to the information and data needs of burgeoning sectors across the world, including pharmaceutical and healthcare. With meticulously curated research reports on the industry landscape, we empower companies in the healthcare and pharmaceutical sectors to make informed business decisions and base their marketing strategies with astuteness.