Re-emerging infectious diseases
SummaryWe are facing a world where microbes once again have the potential to cause untreatable diseases, due to the resistance to virtually all available drugs. WHO suggests that even if the pharmaceutical industry were to step up the efforts to develop new drugs immediately, some diseases might still not have any effective therapies within the next ten years.
How about proving them wrong?
Visiongain is dedicating its Re-emerging infectious diseases conference to the war on drug resistant microbes, uniting researchers from around the world in a unique exchange of thoughts, experiences and ideas. The conference will focus on the future of anti-microbial agents and will provide you with understanding of cutting edge research in:
• DNA-based therapies
• Novel beta-lactam inhibitors
• New drug targets
• David McIntosh, Medical Director, Infectious Diseases, Wyeth
• Alita Miller, Senior Principal Scientist, Pfizer
• Nachum Kaplan, Vice President, Microbiology, Affinium Pharmaceuticals
• Anthony Maxwell, Head of the Department of Biological Chemistry, John Innes Centre
• Michael McArthur, Director of Research, Procarta
• John Overington, Senior Director, Discovery Informatics, Inpharmatica
• Nafsika Georgopapadakou, Vice President, Research, NovaBay Pharmaceuticals
• Lloyd Czaplewski, Director of Research, Prolysis
• Malcolm Page, Head of Biology, Basilea Pharmaceuticals
• Nora Kaarela, Chief Executive Officer, IPSAT Therapies
• Prabhavathi Fernandes, CEO, Cempra Pharmaceuticals
• Steve Barret, Honorary Secretary, Association of Medical Microbiologists
• James Mond, Chief Scientific Officer, Executive Vice President, Biosynexus
• Tanneke den Blaauwen, Assistant Professor, University of Amsterdam
• Dr Ursula Theuretzbacher, Founder, Center for Anti-Infective Agents (CEFAIA)
• Dr Sean Nair, Reader and Chair of Division, Division of Microbial Diseases, UCL Eastman Dental Institute
Standard Rate for 2 day Conference-
£1299 + VAT:£227.33 = Total:£1526.33
Academic & Non profit Organisations Rate for 2 day conference-
£699 + VAT:£122.33 = Total:£821.33
If you would like to send more than 1 person then take advantage of the 3 for 2 offer. Send 3 people but only pay for 2.
Excellent networking opportunities.
Secure your delegate place today!!
- How to book -
Booking is simple! All you need to register is contact Suvitha.
You can either call me on TEL:+44(0)2075499946
or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions. I look forward to hearing from you.