The PharmiWeb.com e:HR Awards 2006
SummaryRecognizing excellence in the application of an e-business approach in pharma and biotech HR in Europe.
PharmiWeb Solutions is pleased to announce that is now accepting entries for its inaugural PharmiWeb.com e:HR award. This will be an annual award, to be given in recognition of the best e-business initiative relating to human resources in the pharmaceutical and biotech sector. This could include innovative use of web-based recruitment and selection, intranet-based solutions for training and development, or some other novel e-business application in the Human Resources environment.
The winning entry will embody technology leadership, and return on investment, and will demonstrate how effective e-business deployment can help bring about positive organisational change.
The Award is open to either individuals or teams from research, manufacturing or sales and marketing organisations in the pharmaceutical and biotech sectors.
Individual or team entries should be submitted using the submission form below. Entries will be accepted until November 24th 2006 and the winning entry will be announced in the first week of December 2006.
The Award will consist of an engraved Trophy, and the winner will be announced on the homepage of PharmiWeb.com and via the PharmiWeb.com e-Newsletter. It is anticipated that both PharmiWeb Solutions and the Award winner will want to publicise the Award through other online and offline channels.
The PharmiWeb.com e:HR Award
This Award is sponsored by PharmiWeb Solutions, an online publisher and provider of e-Business solutions to pharmaceutical and healthcare organisations.
PharmiWeb Solutions owns the market leading industry-sponsored online publication, PharmiWeb.com, giving unrivalled access to real-time news, features, events, press releases and over 6000 live jobs. Find out what’s happening in your industry at PharmiWeb.com
- The winning entry will be decided by PharmiWeb Solutions, whose decision will be final. The prize winner will be decided no later than December 15th 2006 and will be contacted by PharmiWeb Solutions (operators of PharmiWeb.com). Only the winner will be contacted personally.
- By entering you agree to publication of your Award via PharmiWeb.com and other online and offline publications.
- Only entries from European Community countries, Switzerland or Norway will be accepted.
- Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred.
- There will be no cash alternatives.
- Players must comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes. No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- This competition is not open to employees or contractors of PharmiWeb Solutions or any person directly or indirectly involved in the organisation or running of the competition, or their direct family members.
- PharmiWeb Solutions’ decision is final in every situation including any not covered above, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- PharmiWeb Solutions reserve the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in their opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of their control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Disclaimer: We will not pass on your personal details to any other organisation without your permission.