The Way to Decrease Indigestion and Improve Overall Health
SummaryIn most cases, indigestion is a sudden and short-lived phenomenon. Some people may experience chronic indigestion. A careful medical examination must be performed followed by a laboratory examination to rule out a variety of severe upper gastrointestinal diseases that may occur in a similar manner.
- Author Name: Fiona Bingly
With the continuous development of society, people often suffer from indigestion due to busy work, irregular diet, or unhealthy food. Indigestion occurs through the upper digestive tract. The main symptom of indigestion is excessive pain, most often causing a burning sensation in the upper abdomen, accompanied by bloating, nausea, sometimes vomiting, reflux or fullness.
In most cases, indigestion is a sudden and short-lived phenomenon. Some people may experience chronic indigestion. A careful medical examination must be performed followed by a laboratory examination to rule out a variety of severe upper gastrointestinal diseases that may occur in a similar manner.
How to decrease indigestion and improve overall health.
Digestive enzymes play a vital role in digestion. If we have problems with digestion, we can easily solve it with digestive enzymes, which helps digest food. They can not only improve digestion but also improve overall health.
Food and beverages must first be converted into smaller nutrient molecules before being absorbed into the blood and carried throughout the body's cells. Digestion is the process of breaking down food and beverages. The body uses the digestive system to build cells and produce energy. Digestion is in the mixing of food, through the digestive tract and chemical conversion of macromolecules into small molecules to promote body absorption.
Digestive problems are very common. In the United States, between 60 and 70 million people are affected. Often, these diseases are the direct result of colon, parasites, fiber deficiency or slow production of digestive enzymes.
When we are eating food, the saliva in the mouth begins to break down the food. The food is decomposed by the stomach acid after it reaches the stomach. The pancreas then receives a hormone signal that releases the pancreatic juice into the small intestine. Most digestive enzymes are produced by the pancreas. The pancreas acts in the small intestine, breaking down food so that it can be absorbed, and the enzymes it produces include:
Amylase: decomposes starch and complex carbohydrates
Lipase: break down fat
Proteases and peptidases: decomposing proteins
Which kind of medicine can be used for indigestion?
- Domperidone (also known as morphine) can increase gastrointestinal smooth muscle tone and peristalsis, speed up gastric emptying, smooth the stomach, digest and promote food, promote food and intestinal gas excretion, thereby eliminating indigestion Various symptoms. For indigestion, bloating, belching, nausea, vomiting.
- Laccase is a dry preparation of live cocci. It can break down sugars in the intestines, produce lactic acid, increase the acidity in the intestines, inhibit the growth and reproduction of spoilage bacteria, prevent intestinal fermentation, reduce hernia, and promote digestion and diarrhea. For dyspepsia, bloating and diarrhea caused by eating disorders in children, green stools, etc.
- Trypsin (also known as pancreatin, trypsin) can promote the digestion of protein, starch and fat in a neutral or weakly acidic environment. It can be used for indigestion, loss of appetite, and digestive disorders caused by liver and pancreatic diseases.
- Supplementing intestinal probiotics, producing a variety of digestive enzymes in the intestine, promoting the synthesis and absorption of nutrients in the intestine, promoting normal peristalsis of the intestine, eliminating various dyspeptic symptoms such as abdominal distension, acid reflux, hernia, and bowel sounds. .
- Pepsin This product can decompose the coagulated protein with the participation of gastric acid, and is used for indigestion caused by digestive function.
- Multi-enzyme tablets consist of trypsin and pepsin for indigestion and loss of appetite.
The real eye-catching element contained in live food (especially raw food) is the enzyme. Enzymes are the key to better absorbing food and will be released once you start chewing. Again, all of our physical processes depend on the enzyme. These are the main catalysts for all chemical reactions in our body. Without these chemical reactions, we will stop working or exist. Enzymes cause digestion, detoxification, immunity and metabolic processes. Our quality is reflected in our own enzyme level and vitality.
The enzymes found in all living organisms are proteins that digest food molecules, breaking them down into fragments that are sufficient to pass through the small pores of the intestinal tract in the blood. They are the "working class" of the body. In addition to the digestion of food, enzymes destroy toxins, break down fat, metabolize proteins and cellulose. Scientists have identified more than 2,500 different kinds of enzymes in our human body.