What Questions to ask at the end of an interview
SummaryWhat Questions to ask at the end of an interview
If you've been through the interview and the recruiter says that inevitable question..."Do you have any questions?" - You don't want to be sitting there like a lemon, and mumble "no". That won't win any prizes and certainly won't get you the job. So here are a few ideas.
- Do you see any gaps in my CV / experience and the job requirements?
- How long have you worked here?
- What are the opportunities for career progression?
- What sort of training do you offer?
- Who would I report to?
- Is this a new role, or has someone left (and why!) ?
- What is the company's future looking like? (ie relocation, takeover / merger, product pipeline etc)
- Why did YOU decided to choose this company?
- What are the biggest challenges for someone in this role?
- Do you think I'll be a good cultural fit?
- Where does this role fit in with the company's goals?