22nd European Symposium on Organic Chemistry
The programme will be designed to attract organic chemists both from academia and industry, and especially PhD students, postdocs and young researchers will have plenty of opportunities for exchange and discussion.
This year, the Scientific Programme will include the following topics :
- Organic Synthesis and Methodology
- Catalysis and C-H Bond Activation
- Medicinal Chemistry and Chemical Biology
- Organic Materials and Supramolecular Chemistry
- Physical and Computational Organic Chemistry
- Enabling Technologies
ESOC 2023 will take place at Ghent University in the new University Forum (UFO), the main gathering area and representative building of the university, ideally located in the heart of the city.