2nd TGF-β for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit
From Cell Signaling to the Tumor Microenvironment, Exploit TGF-β’s Role in IO to Harness a Clinically Relevant, Safe & Efficacious Therapeutics
It is clear the world of TGF-β contains vast potential and excitement, in the past year alone we have seen great advances, clinical setbacks, and novel insights into the role of TGF-β.
Over the last 12 months, we have seen so many highs and lows, including clinical updates from large pharma such as Novartis, Oncotelic Therapeutics, Sanofi. It is also exciting to see emerging biotechs progressing in this area – from Transcenta’s clearance with the FDA for Ph1 anti-PD-L1/TGFb antibody to Lassen Therapeutics uncloaking $31m for their candidate.
With the vast volume of candidates moving into the clinic, it is vital for this community to reconnect at the 2nd TGF-β for Immuno-Oncology Drug Development Summit, the definitive industry-led meeting to harness the therapeutic potential of this target and supercharge pipeline progression.
Tailored with 31+ senior leaders, the 2022 meeting will return with a fresh speaker line-up and dedicated 2 tracks content for a comprehensive guide on TGF-β in immuno-oncology. Whether you are new to this field or a seasoned expert, this meeting will provide you with the must-know takeaways from biology to translational modeling, from biomarkers to clinical trial design across 3 days.
What’s New in 2022?
- Improve our core understanding of TGF-β function and biology
- With insights from Genentech, Leucid Bio, NIH and more, this summit will provide a comprehensive guide on the basic science of TGF-β
- Better mechanistic knowledge of TGF-β regulators
- Leverage insights into the interplay of cells in the tumor landscape and explore the methods for targeting TGF-β with Mestag Therapeutics, Takeda, and Kalivir Immunotherapeutics
- Gain novel insights into TGF-β and therapeutic interactions through advanced modeling
- Revolutionize preclinical insights with a new TGF-β reporter mouse from Lalage Wakefield and dive into current preclinical studies with Morphic and Synthis
- Elevate translation to avoid high toxicity profiles
- Examine PK/PD modeling to provide insights into toxicity and avoid clinical setbacks with iOnctura
- Layout a clear biomarker and patient selection strategy
- Develop a comprehensive biomarker strategy with Scholar Rock and explore the impact of patient selection to drive the greatest advantages for patients
- Understand past journeys and clinical setbacks to drive future success
- Explore the lessons learned from Novartis’ journey with TGF-β and understand the history of TGF-β in oncology – including lessons from the clinical experience of galunisertib