Artificial intelligence (AI) in clinical trials: Implications for evidence synthesis and market access
Join us for this Global Whispers live webinar on Wednesday 16th August at 2.00pm (BST)/3.00pm (CET)/9.00am (EDT) where Calum Jones (Senior Consultant – Health Economics, Mtech Access) will be speaking to Dr George Magrath (CEO, Lexitas) about the use of AI in clinical trials, where and how AI-generated evidence may be accepted, and what this means for the future of evidence synthesis and market access.
How is AI being used in the development of new medicines? What role can AI currently play in clinical trials? Where can AI bridge gaps and solve challenges? What could this mean for the future of market access?
In this webinar, Dr George Magrath will explain how his team at Lexitas are using AI in clinical trials in the field of ophthalmology. George and Calum will explore:
- How, when and where AI is being used in clinical trials
- How Lexitas are using AI in clinical trials for ophthalmology
- Where AI may offer solutions to existing obstacles in clinical trials and ophthalmic drug development
- What the future holds for AI in the development of new medicines
- The role AI can play in selecting patients for clinical trials
- The impact AI may have on the way we evaluate drug effectiveness
- What this all means for evidence synthesis, health economics, reimbursement and market access
- The future prospects of AI in pharmaceutical development
Learn more at: https://mtechaccess.co.uk/ai-clinical-trials-evidence/
Register now at: https://register.gotowebinar.com/register/3360976581556811615