- Meet the new disrupters who are changing healthcare today
Over 500 attendees expected to participate in this two-day event October 5-6 in New York City
NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Demy-Colton, a leader in connecting life science and digital health executives, announced today the launch of BioFuture, a conference convening future-focused healthcare thinkers, top investors, stakeholders and cutting-edge companies to “Reimagine the Future of Healthcare”. BioFuture will be held in New York City on October 5-6, 2021, at Cure, Deerfield’s vertical healthcare-dedicated innovation campus, with a virtual attendance option.
BioFuture is where visionaries, pioneers, innovators, and entrepreneurs gather to influence and transform the future of healthcare. At this year’s inaugural summit, participate in candid and informational discussions. Explore how the convergence between biopharma, digital health, big data, AI, VR, and machine learning will lead to cutting-edge therapies. Discuss how the pandemic is reshaping and advancing our thinking about healthcare.
Tentative topics and panels include:
· It will Never be the Same: Healthcare in the Post-COVID Era
· Psychedelics: Curing the Incurable
· Democratizing Healthcare: Telehealth is the New Normal
· The Patient Will See You Now
· The Future is here: Manufacturing in Space!
· Cutting-edge Technologies Changing Drug Discovery
· The Disrupters Changing Healthcare
· Let’s Imagine Turning a Deadly Disease into a Chronic Disease
· COVID Lessons Learned: Time to Prepare for the Next Pandemic
· Bioelectronic Medicine: Just Plug into a Wall Socket
· Retraining your Brain with Virtual Reality
“We’re excited to launch BioFuture at Cure in New York City. This year, and the coming decade, will foster a healthcare revolution unlike any seen before due to the ingenuity, persistence, passion, and commitment of everyone in the community,” said Sara Jane Demy, CEO & Founder, Demy-Colton. “Join BioFuture to participate in discussions about how biopharma and tech influencers, healthcare systems, politicians, and government regulators will transform the future of healthcare. Participants will leave with new ideas that will influence them and others to rethink healthcare as we know it today.”
“Deerfield’s Cure is excited to host Demy-Colton’s inaugural BioFuture conference which brings together innovators and experts across the life science industry with a single mission to end disease,” said Deerfield Managing Partner James E. Flynn. “The collective expertise and knowledge sharing of this key industry event is one way in which we, in partnership with Demy Colton, can be a proud contributing member to our ecosystem and public health at large.”
For more information about BioFuture, please visit www.biofuture.com.
For sponsorship information, please contact Lila Taylor at firstname.lastname@example.org.