Fierce Medical Affairs Strategic Summit
- Hyatt Regency New Brunswick
- Albany Street
- New Brunswick
- Middlesex County
- United States
- View on a map
- More Information:
- Organiser: Fierce Pharma
- Name: Jesse Case
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Medical Affairs Strategic Summit (MASS) East is an educational platform that provides a holistic view of medical affairs, allowing organizations to develop a unified scientific voice that will help position their teams as a strategic and credible customer-facing partner in the healthcare marketplace.
This event serves as an opportunity for biotech and big pharma leadership to share insights on how the various functions within a medical organization can collaborate more effectively and develop a medical strategy that aligns with business objectives while creating a unified scientific voice that serves the patient.
Join us for an opportunity to interact with the greater medical affairs community as we tackle the day-to-day challenges faced during the different stages of the product lifecycle, from evidence generation to Phase 4 studies, to ensure both internal and external messaging are being communicated effectively to thought leaders, through increased and compliant medical communication strategies.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Shape Your Medical Strategy: Learn how to gather and optimally manage clinical and field insights to help shape your medical strategy
- Stay Ahead of Current Trends: Learn how best to leverage the digital ecosystem, including using social media for patient recruitment
- Gain Tactics for Better Collaboration: Hear best practices from Medical Affairs thought leaders on how to build a team that's fit-for-purpose
- Dedicated IIT Forum: Share best practices with IIT colleagues to help you establish an efficient and compliant process for assessing the fair market Value of IIT Budgets
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with senior executives in Medical Affairs, MSL and IIT to share best practices